didn't really bother me (1 Viewer)

skybluereeve

I hate to say this but todays result didn't bother me.I normally sit watching sky sports news all afternoon waiting for a brief mention.today I didn't as I knew what the reuslt of would be. Not been for weeks now as I refuse to give sisu my money. I'm bored of sisu and thorns constant dribble of we will be fine? Really andy? This pains me to say it but I'm on verge of not caring.sisu need to and thorn needs to move aside.once this happens we might actually become interesting again. Pusb

ccfcway

AT has already written off Dec, looking for loans in Jan..

We are down, that simple...

I laughed when we conceeded the 2nd, as recently as 2 years ago , it would have annoyed me until at least Monday....

Otis

I sat there mildly disappointed listening to the radio.

Guess if someone keeps injecting you with drugs every week you get numb to the pain.

Sub

like i said before dont give ashit now untill SISU go things wont change there will be one loan on the last day of the january transfer window after juke cligan and craine and there will be the great news of a 5 year contract extension for bell :D:D:D

Jimmy Hill's Chin

They'll probably give Bell a 50 year contract!

As the expectation is currently zero, a defeat is expected every week so when it comes there is no surprise. It's all very sad.

skybluereeve

Really? I was worried its just me? I think its down to those pricks who run our club.feel sorry for thorn,but he's not cut out for manager

ccfcway

I was at Aintree at the races today

Got chatting to a bookie who told me we were 2-1 down, he then said "i've seen this before, you could easily be in league 2 in 18 months from now". I asked what odds on that, he laughed and said 20/1 at best !!

They'll probably give Bell a 50 year contract!

As the expectation is currently zero, a defeat is expected every week so when it comes there is no surprise. It's all very sad.

Thats whats common with last season when thorn took over. There was no pressure on him then but now we expect defeat game after game so there should be no pressure on him now. But yet people cant see without Westwood and king and turner we aint going to achieve anything but will still pile pressure on him. All i have to say is ANDY THORNS SKY BLUE ARMY. SISU OUT

Users who are viewing this thread