Dilemma (1 Viewer)

Holy Hell It has just dawned on me that February is going to be a massive month...........My missus is expecting our child on the 11th Her First so will run late! The dilemma is that last night I got through to a quiz final with the chance to win £2000! The final is on the..........20th! Which is likely to be on the same night as the jpt 2nd leg! Help what do I do! I can't miss City getting to Wembley can I!

RoboCCFC90

Holy Hell It has just dawned on me that February is going to be a massive month...........My missus is expecting our child on the 11th Her First so will run late! The dilemma is that last night I got through to a quiz final with the chance to win £2000! The final is on the..........20th! Which is likely to be on the same night as the jpt 2nd leg! Help what do I do! I can't miss City getting to Wembley can I!

Nope tell your missus to go with you!

scroobiustom

Simple solution...

move the quiz to a pub near Gresty Road and within walking distance of the nearest hospital...do the quiz via skype for the first 90 minutes whilst in the ground (possibly leave after 80 mins as Cov will be through with ease by this stage) stroll back to the pub for the final round then trott off to the hospital

after which go the Winchester until this all passes over...

Users who are viewing this thread