Sheaf 7
Saka 7
Dasilva 5
Simms 7

Subs
all 6.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

DannyThomas_1981

Players on the up: MVE, Thomas, Kitching, O'Hare, Saka, Wright (he is going places), Simms. Lats (like him a lot and hope we find a role for him but very competitive to get into this team). Special mention to Eccles who continues to improve.

Draw at Sunderland. Win the next 2 at home against Sheff Wed and Swansea.....

Add in the midfield 8 in the Jan window, a couple of Prem quality wingers to add firepower and we're going to be some outfit for the rest of this season.

Londonccfcfan

Collins 7.5
MVe ...6
Thomas 9..motm. no doubt about that.
Kitching 8
Bidwell..6
Lats......8
Saka......7
Sheaf....5
Eccles...6.5
JDS........6
Simms 8

Ohare..6
Palmer..6
Wright...6.5
Allen ....6

slowpoke

Simms lead the line fantastically, and fed off scraps the whole game. I think everyone 8s really, with the centre back 2 both MOM’s.
Played well basically up front alone but gave Leeds defence plenty to think about. I criticised his first choice last game v Southampton but I thought it was much better today and he was better for it, needs a goal or two.

PVA

Robins 10
Pre match bedwetters 0

But seriously

Collins 7
MVE 7
Thomas 9 - goal and a goal saving challenge, plus shithousing Summerville at full time
Kitching 8
Bidwell 6
Eccles 7
Sheaf 7
Latibeaudiere 8
Dasilva 6
Simms 7

Subs all 6

Johhny Blue

Players on the up: MVE, Thomas, Kitching, O'Hare, Saka, Wright (he is going places), Simms. Lats (like him a lot and hope we find a role for him but very competitive to get into this team). Special mention to Eccles who continues to improve.

Draw at Sunderland. Win the next 2 at home against Sheff Wed and Swansea.....

Add in the midfield 8 in the Jan window, a couple of Prem quality wingers to add firepower and we're going to be some outfit for the rest of this season.
After the last two games it might be a little dissapointing to draw at Sunderland

clint van damme

Robins 10
Pre match bedwetters 0

But seriously

Collins 7
MVE 7
Thomas 9 - goal and a goal saving challenge, plus shithousing Summerville at full time
Kitching 8
Bidwell 6
Eccles 7
Sheaf 7
Latibeaudiere 8
Dasilva 6
Simms 7

Subs all 6

I'd knock a point of Dasilva who I thought struggled a bit and stick it on Simms who had a real thankless task with no partner and little midfield support and put a real shift in

Warwickhunt

I thought Simms looked a unit today IMO and Rodon spent most of the match playing like a frustrated shirt lifter. It's a wonder Simms come off with a shirt 👕

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

As I said earlier in the week, need 8s from everyone, almost achieved, well done lads. 🥳

skyblue1991

Away end concourse - 0

The fuck is all that about, what a shit design making it impossible to move about! Gotta be one of the worst I've been to

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

Cally Fedora

Thomas & Kitching is starting to deliver big time - and they are both “ours”. Thought Simms turned up really well for his thankless task. And I thought Eccles had a really good game as well.

harvey098

Fair play to Simms. Stood up today and lead the line very well.

Controversial here but I just don’t feel safe with Collins’ handling. He parries EVERYTHING and a lot of the time straight back into a dangerous area. Don’t really get the love in there.

Other than that, a really good solid team performance and a great point. Perfect game plan from MR

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Collins - 7.5
MvE - 7
Thomas - 8
Kitching - 7.5
Bidwell- 7
Eccles - 7
Sheaf - 7
Lats - 7.5
Sakamoto - 8
Simms - 8.5 (motm)
Dasilva - 6.5