Disappointed (1 Viewer)

As a supporter since the 70's I have seen many disappointments over the years. I know that we are still in a position to gain promotion, but at the moment this season looks like it could end as one of the most frustrating that I have seen.

On paper we should have walked away with the league this season.The reasons for this are that on paper a large number of our players would walk into most teams in this division.We must also take into account that it is a poor league this year and many supporters have forgotten that we also got knocked out of all 3 cup competitions at the first stage (2 to lower league opposition).

At times we have looked brilliant and played some of the best football that I have seen for many years. But even before this poor run we had many mediocre performances. My feeling is that we will now drop away further and will finish just inside the top 10. The crowds will dip below 10K and our better loans and Madison will not be here next year.

Let's hope that I am wrong and that we will make the playoffs with a sell out home game and 40 thousand of us having a great weekend in London.

Users who are viewing this thread