Discipline (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

Our discipline is fucking atrocious and has cost us again and again and again this season. Without looking up stats, I'd put a years salary on our pens conceded and yellow and red cards tally being the worst in the league by a long distance.

We cant keep making the same mistakes over and over again. Its fucking killing us! Yes, we should be making more of our chances at the other end, but its not missing chances thats ultimately costing us, its numerous penalties and red cards that are.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Jamesimus

Our discipline is fucking atrocious and has cost us again and again and again this season. Without looking up stats, I'd put a years salary on our pens conceded and yellow and red cards tally being the worst in the league by a long distance.

We cant keep making the same mistakes over and over again. Its fucking killing us! Yes, we should be making more of our chances at the other end, but its not missing chances thats ultimately costing us, its numerous penalties and red cards that are.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Just looked. You're not far wrong. Only Sheffield Wednesday have more points than us in the discipline table (based on cards, not pens).

Users who are viewing this thread