disclaimer!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Hankey111

my housemate commandered my laptop and the auto log in function granted him access on my profile. obviously I have not given up on CCFC and NEVER will do. My mate in question is a man u fan with no particular interest in football other than the predicaments cov face on a constant basis, taking as much pleasure as he can in something that I care about. obviously as a 25yr old I am not going to suddenly start supporting another club, surely if anyone would stop supporting CCFC they would have done so a decade ago. apologies for the hoax but surely some common sense would have helped notice the blatant raping of profile.

Hankey111

you should what its like on facebook. i just cant believe some many thought it was a genuine post. why would anyone admit to that if it were true?

Disorganised1

Some people seem to take delight in telling the rest of the world the problems they have made for themselves and then expect the world to pity and support them.

Anyway - some Ralgex in his underwear will sort him out - and get a screensaver

Hankey111

not too bothered really, just had to get a disclaimer out. No one wants anyone thinking theyve given up and started supporting some other club.

Otis

Well you did have a lot of us wondering.

Seemed daft putting up the post but it has happened before with people openly airing complete tosh! :D I take back what I thought of you!! ;)

Otis

Is there such a word as severalish?

If not, I think you've just invented one.

torchomatic

next time I say something really stupid then I think I will blame my "housemate".

Nonleagueherewecome

Maybe David Bell has an identical twin who actually plays many of his games for him? This twin of his is however terrible at football. When he scores a 25 yard screamer today, that'll be the real one ;)

Users who are viewing this thread