Disgrace (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
That is all, only work suitable

Cobi Jones's Dreads

We're going down but i look forward to it perhaps then that c**t Ranson will leave!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
9 matches and only 3 points!!! What the f**k is going on at the club? I'm SICK of being the laughing stock of this league! Is this the worst run we've ever had?

Cobi Jones's Dreads

We had nothing in midfield, why sell our players? Fuming tonight!

We have not had a midfield all season, i don't think i've ever been so angry/disappointed at being a Cov fan aslong as i can remember! :mad:

Houchens Head

We're going down but i look forward to it perhaps then that c**t Ranson will leave!

Who will come in with any money though? He'll take his cash elsewhere and we'll be left with a club in deep shit and in huge debt.

Nick

Administrator
Why oh why mcsheffrey? Only King turned up, I am happy we pay him the most! Ran all game!

skybluewill

we have an absolutely non excitant midfield, a leaky defense and the strikers dont score enough why the fuck we bought knowone in even on loan i dont know.

Houchens Head

When I see teams like Crawley achieving a dream because of belief in themselves and playing with their hearts on their sleeves, it makes me wonder what the city players feel when they pull that sky blue shirt on!

Houchens Head

Why oh why mcsheffrey? Only King turned up, I am happy we pay him the most! Ran all game!

My lad was at school with McSheffery and he says he was a lazy twat then! Should never have brought him back!!!

Houchens Head

Robbie Keane.jpg

Come back Robbie!! We need ya!! x x x

Nick

Administrator
Nobody bar King cared, Clarke tried hard in tackles but it is taking the piss now!

Boothroyd making changes too late, and stupid ones! Eastwood shouldnt have gone off!

KarmicChris

Clingan was injured during the warm up apparently? Didn't watch the match, from what i've heard i've missed nothing. Next match, Leeds away. God help us

Coventry La La La

We all dream of a team of Marlon Kings
A team of Marlon Kings
A team of Marlon Kings
We all dream of a team of Marlon Kings
A team of Marlon Kings
A team of Marlon Kings
:whistle::whistle:

Dan Griffin

CITY NEED TO STEP UP.

This is where Marlon hits the form of the season and he will get fed up of no one else there with him, he's pronbably our top scorer now i think, but christ,

FUCKING WIN CITY! :mad:

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Marlon King was the only player who can come out with any credit from that game.

I feel we need to go back to how we were at the start of the season, but because we have got rid of Doyle it is now impossible to do so. I'd like to see us go back to being physical, putting a fucking tackle in being hard to break down and scoring goals from set pieces. I'm sick of watching us play this fucking pretty passing game everyone was crying for, we weren't being pretty before but we got the results. We will never win games in this new style - does everyone honestly expect this group of players to play football agaisnt teams like Forest?? They just came down here had a laugh and a party and took an easy 3 points without them being any good themselves on the night!! We don't have the players required to play in this style we are not fit enough, fast enough or creative enough. I was happy playing shit football but winning games but Cov fans always have to moan about something - I hope you enjoy us passing our way into a relegation fight.

Disorganised1

I just do not understand what is going on

Gallagher

Played OK up until we scored. And what was up with sticking King on the wing in the 2nd half then never giving the ball to him. The only player who actually looked decent was effectively taken out of the game by ourselves. By the time we next play we wouldn't have won in the league for 2 months. Also found out that the only team whose been in this league longer than us are Preston who look to be going down tbh, but at least they've managed to reach two playoff finals.

well, in terms in league positioning, we're the shittest team for over 40 years, having not achieved a top 6 place since 1970...I'm sure some people were around to see that happen!

But, anyway, tonight was like Sat, really bad performance, really bad tactics...the really successful Spurs manager Bill Nicholson's supposed to have said that his team won a lot because they kept using the same tactics again and again and again until they broke down the opposition, but if he was managing this Cov team, he'd be forced to concede defeat!

Still, three things are needed if we're to get back on track:

1. Confidence- that's the essence of our problems, it's why we resort to longball, it's why you get defensive foul-ups, midfield miscues and strikers misfiring (apart from King). Only a win would cure that, no matter how big or small.

2. Clingan back. Carsley back. Deegan fit, competing for his spot in the team. Thomas not to have joined Liverpool. Basically a central midfield pairing that provides the chaff to the wheat up front. (or is it the other way round?)

3. Next week, we bring some players in on loan, to challenge the current, complacent first teamers, give them that kick-up-the-arse they so richly deserve (I'm thinking McSheff and Wood, in particular!) Alternatively, bring in Bell, and Cameron against Leeds, let the guys have a go, see if they can't put a fight.

I'm sure that in a month, these last two months will be some bad nightmare. Just hang in there.

Jimthor

1. Confidence- that's the essence of our problems, it's why we resort to longball, it's why you get defensive foul-ups, midfield miscues and strikers misfiring (apart from King). Only a win would cure that, no matter how big or small.

THIS. I actually think that when the team has a bit of confidence we'll really be able to play the passing game. Last night in the first 20-or-so minutes we put together a couple of really nice moves. But we made a mistake and conceded, and after that just went to total crap. Giving the ball away all over the place. Didn't seem to be any belief. I think if we can string together a couple of wins then it'll start to come together again, but right now it's hard to see where that win is coming from.

ccfc luke

We need clingan back so badly its untrue, for me we need a quality CM in on loan (ino theres little chance of this happening with our financial predicament)

Jimthor

we all dream of a team of marlon kings
a team of marlon kings
a team of marlon kings
a team of marlon kings
a team of marlon kings
:whistle::whistle:

number 1: Marlon king
number 2: Marlon king
number 3: Marlon king
number 4: Marlon king
number 5: Marlon king
number 6: Marlon king
number 8: Marlon king
number 9: Marlon king
number 10: Marlon king
number 11: Marlon king
number 12: Marlon king
a team of marlon kings
a team of marlon kings

Pigeon

We need to loan in a few quality midfielders to play with Clingon. Gunnarson isn't bossing it in the middle of the park like he claimed he would do. Sheffs and Baker were terrible against Nottsm they were pushed off the ball all night! I don't know where people get the idea that Coventry are a physical team because at the moment were crumbling. Clarke came on an played his heart out and put in some decent balls into the box but it was too late on in the game. Marlon King...Wasn't keen on his signing at first but now I don't know how we'll cope without him. He can't leave and Ranson needs to offer him a long long long contract!

Users who are viewing this thread