DJ Campbell arrested for Match Fixing (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
He is the latest to be arrested, after Sam Sodje's claims.

jesus-wept

Tip of the ice-berg I think, wasn't Matt Le Tissier in a bit of a hot spot last year over a betting issue ? Something about giving a throw in way in the first 10 seconds or something like that. These players on thousands a week and it's still not enough, they make me want to spew.

wingy

Its an odd one where the football family who want to be seen to police things and the media that give them all the wedge take so much coin from the Betting Industry.

Grendel

Tip of the ice-berg I think, wasn't Matt Le Tissier in a bit of a hot spot last year over a betting issue ? Something about giving a throw in way in the first 10 seconds or something like that. These players on thousands a week and it's still not enough, they make me want to spew.

That was in his book. It was a funny story the way he put it across.

Ashdown1

You read this match fixing stuff and the £70,000 allegedly paid to the likes of Sodje and you wonder why we spend hours on football forums in heated debates about how we can get back to a steady habit of funding these greedy people with our lesser resources. They do make you sick, the money in the game has trashed it on all sorts of levels !

Users who are viewing this thread