Do It Now Just In Case ? (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

I'm sure we're going to win today but as I'm not one for booing or swearing after another defeat,I just head off to the pub in a sulk. So instead I thought if we do lose to Rochdale I'd do my moaning now and beat other fans to it after the match.So here goes: What a load of rubbish,you're not fit to wear the shirt,Murphy's crap,I could of stayed in the pub,forget the play offs now,Mogga out,the ref was poor,Maddison's not bothered,Cole's legs have gone. Tell you what I feel better already. Only joking we will win !

malkitccfc

What an easy win it was today. Were we really that good or were Rochdale poor? Murphy had a good second half, didn't get too involved in the first. Stokes looked good as usual, and hopefully we can start looking up now. Our second goal was class.

See you at 5pm!

christonabike

Thank God I brought my tin hat as that fooker threw another bottle this week. Bastids the lot of them! why dont the stewards sort it out.

Mcbean

No tactical awareness - poor substitutions - should get a refund - no Jim to come off the bench

Steve.B50

Regardless of how bad we are at present just think back 12 months.
Do not agree with anyone booing a Coventry player, its just wrong. I personally do not like Fortune, but would never boo him.

rob9872

Mowbray out Murphy lazy fleck can't pass Armstrong needs a partner coles a show pony maddison operated drop rcc for burge rickets us past it vincelot has lost his aggression when will reda be back. Did I miss anything?

rob9872

Sorry forgot to mention the low attendance and the chavs in block 15

oscillatewildly

I'm sure we're going to win today but as I'm not one for booing or swearing after another defeat,I just head off to the pub in a sulk. So instead I thought if we do lose to Rochdale I'd do my moaning now and beat other fans to it after the match.So here goes: What a load of rubbish,you're not fit to wear the shirt,Murphy's crap,I could of stayed in the pub,forget the play offs now,Mogga out,the ref was poor,Maddison's not bothered,Cole's legs have gone. Tell you what I feel better already. Only joking we will win !
Rattles, I can't make my mind up whether you are some kind of genius, or a bit of a deluded fool. There's cause for accusations of both from your thread. Anyway, I'm willing to risk a couple of quid - PM me with tonight's winning lotto numbers will you?

bringbackrattles

Rattles, I can't make my mind up whether you are some kind of genius, or a bit of a deluded fool. There's cause for accusations of both from your thread. Anyway, I'm willing to risk a couple of quid - PM me with tonight's winning lotto numbers will you?
My ex missus said I was a bit of a cult,well I think she said cult ? Anyway after yesterdays performance get ready to boo before the next game,get it over with !

Users who are viewing this thread