Does anyone do those just add fuel deals on their car? (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Bought a second hand car last year, head gaskets gone was gonna get the car repaired and trade it in
But I feel when you buy a car you automatically lose money where as if I do the just add fuel deal although the cars never mine although if anything goes wrong they pay for it
Plus there's never an Mot, tax or insurance

skybluejelly

if you are going to trade it in ,if its driveable don't get the head gasket fixed.. they are not going to check it anyway..just make sure its clean and tidy .
As for the just add fuel deals if you are going to buy a brand new car and change it every three years anyway ,they are not bad ,

westofrayne

Read the small print very carefully, known what your average mileage/year is, over mileage can bump up the return cost.

If you are care full with your car, don't do too many miles, then these can be good deals

chiefdave

Just having a look at these. If you hand the car back at the end of the 3 years, assuming you're OK on mileage and damage, do you just get a new car for a similar monthly payment?

Seems a decent deal if you want a new car every 3 years.

olderskyblue

Just having a look at these. If you hand the car back at the end of the 3 years, assuming you're OK on mileage and damage, do you just get a new car for a similar monthly payment?

Seems a decent deal if you want a new car every 3 years.

I haven't looked at these specifically chief, but I guess they need a deposit of some sort? Using your old car as a deposit means after 3 years of course, you have to find the cash for another deposit?

Sky_Blue_Daz

We had a look last year and decided to buy instead in hindsight I wish I'd done that now
I think you can negotiate on mileage

Users who are viewing this thread