Does anyone know if Joe Cole can play in the FA Cup? (1 Viewer)

Seb

Is he allowed by Villa to play for us against Northampton on Sat?

stupot07

Yes I think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

rupert_bear

Cole is here for 35 days and it was agreed at the time he could play in the FA cup, i assume as it was an agreement that will stand. Will Garde take him back, don't think so, i can't see Joe Cole being on his player list for survival somehow, he would be a reserve for the reserves. Also i'm not sure JC wants to go back, not saying he will stay here long term but his days at Villa seem over to me.

Specs WT-R75

He _was_ originally allowed, not sure if that is contractual agreement as part of the loan, or a verbal one... I suspect if he doesn't play then he will be returning to Vile at end of the loan ...

Specs WT-R75

Cole is here for 35 days and it was agreed at the time he could play in the FA cup, i assume as it was an agreement that will stand. Will Garde take him back, don't think so, i can't see Joe Cole being on his player list for survival somehow, he would be a reserve for the reserves. Also i'm not sure JC wants to go back, not saying he will stay here long term but his days at Villa seem over to me.

Unless he had specific issues with Tim Sherwood...

rupert_bear

I am wondering if Cole is paid match by match, hence didn't play Saturday yet likely to tonight. That would perhaps mean he misses the cup-tie. I hope he plays against Northampton would mean him staying here longer more likely.

Specs WT-R75

My starting XI for Northampton game... now I am assuming that Vincelot is going to do the right thing and get himself a cheeky booking towards the end of the Barnsley game:

Tudgay
Lameiras (or Cole if allowed) / JOB / Murphy
Fleck / Harries
Haynes / Martin / Ricketts / Phillips
Burge

Specs WT-R75

My starting XI for Northampton game... now I am assuming that Vincelot is going to do the right thing and get himself a cheeky booking towards the end of the Barnsley game. /QUOTE]

I seriously doubt he would risk that after his previous experience...

https://aloadofballs1.wordpress.com...guilty-of-deliberately-getting-a-yellow-card/

Well I'll be! He must be the only player ever to have been caught, or stupid enough to open his mouth to the wrong person... the game I really don't want him missing for is Gillingham which if memory serves me is after the Colchester game, which is after Northampton (assuming no replays).

Seb

Yeh if he plays Id see it as a move that hes here for the rest of season. (fingers crossed)

Users who are viewing this thread