Does anyone think we will...... (1 Viewer)

Glen

Stay up - I say not a cat in hells chance
Get a takeover - No way SISU will be robbing bastards first
Do anything good at all to make us smile - NO.

Glen

They will be saved they have assetts unlike us and we will mstill mess it up 3 go down remember we will be one NO WAY BACK

Brighton Sky Blue

Leicester not making the playoffs despite trying to buy the title would go down as a nice consolation for me!

Otis

Would say that if we lose on Saturday, and other results don't go our way, we are down.

Paxman II

Would say that if we lose on Saturday, and other results don't go our way, we are down.

...with each passing game it gets more difficult. Wins become more imperative. Saturday is no exception.
If we play like we have been overall we win win Saturday. All to play for they say. fate is STILL in our own hands.

Otis

I wish it was. Unfortunately, with other teams ahead of us on points, having played the same games, it is not in our hands. We need other teams to continue to fail for us to have any chance.

covcity4life

yes we have a chance,bar 5 min collapse we wud be 3rd from bottom,4 pts of safety with 17 games to go

as it stands were bottom and 7,but a 2-3 wins in a row changes everything

its time to concentrate on ourselves and make sure we do our job,starting saturday in the biggest game at the ricoh in recent history

J

Jack Griffin

Before the window no chance in my mind, if Norwood, Nimley & the striker they are trying to bring in click and get us some goals and don't get injured there is a chance, but it is still looking very very slim.. what would pain me is for us to go down without a decent fight.

Astute

We can stay up. Nobody in their right mind would say we will stay up. Norwood is a good attacking midfielder. Nimley can beat players and score. We are starting to have players that can score. Portsmouth should lose points. Teams above is are also struggling. We are getting our home form together. If we manage to get another striker in we can actually have one on the bench to change things when needed.

I was a believer before Tuesday nights debacle. We are bottom of the championship because we do not have the skill/quality/attitude to keep a winning lead or a clean sheet. I thought we had turned the corner but the same old bad faults and mistakes keep occuring ie we are not learning or not good enough to rectify the problems.
We are going down this season, and much that it hurts me to say, I will not be renewing my season ticket whatever happen - not as long as the current owners are here

Mr T - Sukka!

Can we stay up? Yes its possible.

But it will take play off form to stay up and means winning games and at least to getting to around the 50 point mark.

Its possible but not likely.

Hugh Jarse

Our only saving grace at the moment is our goal difference. Donny and Forest are far inferior to us and we are two wins off Millwall.

We are going down so we might as well programme in the grounds of the 1st Division clubs into our sat navs now!

Users who are viewing this thread