Dog Shit Referee (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Yep. He was atrocious.

Reactions: vow

stupot07

The decision to penalise wright was absolutely comical
I agree with Fernando Wright has to be stronger and cuter in that position to get in-between the ball and defender so that he gets brought down. Even after it was given as a free kick Wright didn't even kick off or shout that it was shit decision to the ref,he just ambled back into the position quietly.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

sw88

Chief Commentator!
If in doubt blame the ref……..
Not even I’m doing that this eve Chief 😂🤣 Actually thought he handled everything (especially Ayari - I don’t want that in our side) spot on. If anything he was too lenient for his first dive in the first half

did miss the second goal though so can’t comment if he played a part, but overall can’t say he did much wrong

SkyblueTexan

This loss is not on the ref. Even if he awarded a penalty. I think we are so short on confidence that we’ll miss it.

long way home

Wright needed to take his touch across the defender as he had got in front of him. 6 ft 4, quick and looks strong , but seems to use nothing of that advantage.

skybluepm2

I agree with Fernando Wright has to be stronger and cuter in that position to get in-between the ball and defender so that he gets brought down. Even after it was given as a free kick Wright didn't even kick off or shout that it was shit decision to the ref,he just ambled back into the position quietly.

A recurring theme, not one of that team has a nasty streak in them. We should have had 4 or 5 surrounding the referee or at least questioning his decisions on a few occasions. From where I was sitting it looked as though Ayari was taken out in the first half yet he waved play on and he just accepted it.

All this horseshit spouted by the EFL at the start of the season about timewasting and the flow of the game has fallen by the wayside in a matter of weeks. That ginger tosser in goal would take a minute for every goal kick whilst the ref trotted back towards the halfway line looking in the opposite direction.. and don’t get me started on their theatrics or feigning of injury. Nothing has changed from last season.

skybluepm2

I think Binks shows potential.

I’m a big fan of his, seems to have made that spot his own since coming in. Hopefully one we can tie down at the end of the season.

I still haven’t seen enough of these 50 yard diagonal sprays he has in his locker though….although in the current predicament it’s understandable why! God, do I miss Vik 🥲

DrPoolittle

referees are well known to change their mind after being abused by a player

Walking back quietly was the only decent thing Wright did last night

Users who are viewing this thread