Donny Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Buster

Had the feeling many times before but on the back of two away wins against top half teams , a decent signiing, a midfielder that we new could be good is now looking the part an attacking mentality verses a team on the slide .
A 5-0 win and twist and shout at half time

BackRoomRummermill

I have put a curse on Donny as I have put a silly £5 for them to win, I always fuck a team up when I bet, I was away in Egypt over the last 3 games so could not bet on City. If city win today I will bet the other team til the end of the season that should ensure we are safe

Are you superstitious Warwick Hunt?

skybluebeduff

attachment.php

If one Sky Blue team can have stats like that at half time, then so can we.. ;) :eek:

Attachments

• fooking hell.JPG
    fooking hell.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 90

no_loyalty

Will be a high scoring, end to end thrilling game. 3-2 to City ( Nouble x1, Tudgay x1 and Fleck with a Spectacular Diving header from the edge of the box that flies into the top corner in the 92nd min to win it for us).

Unfortunately Tudgay is out for at least 2 weeks, I think Samuel will get the goal in a scrappy 1-0 win

LJC_CCFC

@Coventry_City: FULL #CCFC XI: Burge, Willis, Pennington, Martin, Stokes, Fleck, Ward, Barton, O'Brien, Samuel, Nouble. #PUSB

@drfc_official: TEAM NEWS: Bywater, Stevens, Wabara, Butler, McCullough, Furman, Wellens, Bennett, Razak, Tyson, Main #DRFC

Stevens is on loan from Villa, so there's the potential ironic match winner for you.

Jackoskyblue

Anyone else got the feeling of a big big win today for us ? I have it may just be nothing's gonna stop us now tune but I sense it. 5-1 win

D

Deleted member 4439

Fookin volume in here today. Busted bloody eardrums.

hill83

Planned to go today but my dad wasn't feeling up to it so stayed away.
Great start. PUSB

Covstar

Sign that kid Samuel up! How many goals is that now ? 6 in 11 games? He's impressed me a lot. Lets get this 3 points city!

Users who are viewing this thread