Donny Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

One point above relegation zone and three points away from the team above us which means another win wont even move us up. It's looking bleak at the moment. Our home form is shocking. TM knows what he is up against now.

dongonzalos

Why isn't TM playing him then? Why did TM extend his loan? Why did SP bring pugh (when fit) then Reda ahead of him when he went 4 at the back?

Haynes was impressive in patches as a WINGBACK in the 352, he has struggle when playing left back. 2 managers and a caretaker have preferred others above him. But you know best ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Never know as much as you Stu that's impossible.
Stokes isn't good enough simple as that.
Which is why TM was trying to sign Ricketts. He had to turn to Stokes when that did not work out.

hill83

Been best player last 3 games most said?

Your just ad bad as dongonzolas. He hates stokes and u hate fleck. Both have good days and bad days ago chill fook out

You'd do well to have a bit of self awareness. Jordan Clarke. Div

ccfcway

Absolutely woeful 2nd half. That was poor even by SP standards. It's a miracle we have as many fans as we still do when fed with crumbs like today when we are "on the up"

rupert_bear

Never know as much as you Stu that's impossible.
Stokes isn't good enough simple as that.
Which is why TM was trying to sign Ricketts. He had to turn to Stokes when that did not work out.
I would say Stokes is not fit enough, rather than not good enough, but admittedly was well at fault for their second, not sure if it was him or Martin who fucked up for Donnys third

Otis

Absolutely woeful 2nd half. That was poor even by SP standards. It's a miracle we have as many fans as we still do when fed with crumbs like today when we are "on the up"

We were awful second half. Doncaster stepped up a gear and we simply had no answer and were unable to compete.

Otis

I would say Stokes is not fit enough, rather than not good enough, but admittedly was well at fault for their second, not sure if it was him or Martin who fucked up for Donnys third

Martin for the 3rd.

All 3 goals were dreadful defensive errors.

LJC_CCFC

Both teams were quite shit, with Doncaster being slightly less shit.

Three defensive errors have cost us today.

We were by no means outplayed today, just never really got going after taking the lead.

Move on to next game.

Grendel

Tells me all I need to know about your football knowledge

I know. I thought hussey was crap, Malaga a joke and thorn a useless lump of lard. Yeah what do I know.

Grendel

No he isn't fit enough bit Haynes used to be blowing after 20 minutes - Johnson has been a big big loss.

sw88

Chief Commentator!

Definitely Martin for the third. Almost appeared to have recovered from an earlier poor attempt to put in a challenge, but then lost out tryig to shield the ball out of play

SkyBlue_Bear83

Same story as Port Vale and Bradford, for the first 30-45 minutes we come out like a train and look good an then it completely goes to shit the second half.

Stokes cost us the match with two costly individual errors so can we stop with this at least Stokes can defend crap

Nick

Administrator
Same story as Port Vale and Bradford, for the first 30-45 minutes we come out like a train and look good an then it completely goes to shit the second half.

Stokes cost us the match with two costly individual errors so can we stop with this at least Stokes can defend crap
Two? Was only one wasn't it?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Definitely Martin for the third. Almost appeared to have recovered from an earlier poor attempt to put in a challenge, but then lost out tryig to shield the ball out of play

I was pretty sure at the time that was Stokes but would have to see it again

torchomatic

Yep even before the two defensive errors we were rubbish. Second half was atrocious.

We were awful second half. Doncaster stepped up a gear and we simply had no answer and were unable to compete.

ecky

Yep even before the two defensive errors we were rubbish. Second half was atrocious.

I have to agree with you they all looked like they had lead boots on..but to many players had a shocking game. Why did Mowbray play nouble and barton out wide though?

Gazolba

Could we actually put three wins together?!

I'm saying yes, City 3-0 Donny with Samuel, Fleck and Ward scoring.

Original poster was a bit off in his prediction.

torchomatic

Two individual errors from Stokes and Martin, but players make errors. All players do. They've both been solid for the last few games so I'm not going to be too harsh on them. Burge was poor again and so was Willis.

If we can survive (which I'm sure we will) then TM must get another keeper and experienced defenders.

stupot07

Possibly the worst half we've played all season?

Doncaster's midfield controlled the game second half. Wellens is still a class above at 50 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

LJC_CCFC

Two individual errors from Stokes and Martin, but players make errors. All players do. They've both been solid for the last few games so I'm not going to be too harsh on them. Burge was poor again and so was Willis.

If we can survive (which I'm sure we will) then TM must get another keeper and experienced defenders.

Bang on.

Burge has been caught out too many times at his near post of late.

Willis just doesn't posses the technical ability to play at RB.

Users who are viewing this thread