Doug King Takeover (7 Viewers)

slowpoke

the more this guy speaks the worse it gets. Hoffman being involved should be a red flag, involved with SISU, then the poker chap and now this. Not to mention being pushed out of the PL after 18 months.
Out of interest why would Garry Hoffman be a red flag ?

better days

One judge certainly was not impressed. This is taken from a court judgement in may 2019 so is public record........ para 33

"He had a tendency to make impressive statements, which on further investigation or consideration were not quite what they seemed."

or para 35

"For those reasons, I do not accept either Mr Storey or Mr Kelly as credible or reliable witnesses and I treat all of their evidence with a high degree of caution"
Brilliant as usual OSB
I loved this bit from the judge.
For example, when Mr Wyand in cross-examination tried to understand his evidence about the sales figures of Rich Energy drinks, and put to him that he had been quoted in the press in February 2019 as saying that the First Defendant had produced 90 million cans, Mr Storey explained that it had produced 90 million cans, but had not yet filled and sold them. He said he would have to check the figures, but in 2018 he thought the First Defendant had filled and sold “circa 3 million cans” of Rich Energy drink.
And it goes on
A conman, liar and fantasist

skybluetony176

One judge certainly was not impressed. This is taken from a court judgement in may 2019 so is public record........ para 33

"He had a tendency to make impressive statements, which on further investigation or consideration were not quite what they seemed."

or para 35

"For those reasons, I do not accept either Mr Storey or Mr Kelly as credible or reliable witnesses and I treat all of their evidence with a high degree of caution"
Now where and who have we heard a judge make comments like that about someone before? Starting to sound like two people are made for each other.

CBS16

Mark Hateley as director of football with tens of millions to spend in his first window😂 we'd be completely fucked if this strange man gets his hands on the club

Telfer85

“I’m not in it for the money” was a particular highlight of mine….I’m sure all these people are just giving you millions and millions of pounds for nothing and don’t want any of it back.

clint van damme

SHUNT31

Sorry to be off topic, anyone else’s forum not updating to the latest comments on each thread?

Mine is stuck at 3 days ago so have to manually search for the thread I want to see, rather than the last thread commented on appearing at the top.

chiefdave

That’s a plus isn’t it once the truth is found about him.
the problem is everyone on here had pulled his story about within minutes of his first appearance yet Hoffman kept him around for way too long.
Gary Hoffman has confirmed that Nuneaton poker player Dale Evans has joined his Coventry City takeover consortium and insists he is "serious".

The former CCFC vice chairman has told the Telegraph he has seen proof that Mr Evans has substantial wealth and has welcomed him to the consortium.
of course he was also involved with Ranson, PHIV and if memory serves was one of the people suggesting the academy be shut down to save the club money.
PM2852652dj060413city_47-Medium.jpg

Esoterica

Sorry to be off topic, anyone else’s forum not updating to the latest comments on each thread?

Mine is stuck at 3 days ago so have to manually search for the thread I want to see, rather than the last thread commented on appearing at the top.
Weird! The thread is 3 days ahead for me. I have a message though. Future me is telling Past You not to bother going down the pub for the England USA game!

Kieranp96

Listening to storey he sounds like he talks utter shit 😂,
9m worth of sponsors and prearranged 10s of millions of £ worth of players for January 😂😂

shmmeee

He said that about players lined up at Sunderland too but then says he wants the manager to manage. So in what way does he have players lined up?

Users who are viewing this thread