Draw on Thursday at 11.30 (1 Viewer)

shy_tall_knight

Away with work in France the 21st & 22nd - the Tuesday and Wednesday night - we did play Preston on a Thursday night in this competition so hoping for that. Likely to miss the final as well.

theferret

Crewe sold out - home tickets anyway - and that was only the 1st of two legs. This is 90 minutes with Wembley at the end of it. The whole office has suddenly started asking when tickets might go on sale. I'd be amazed if this was less than 25K, especially with a guaranteed Wembley ticket on offer.

Otis

Crewe sold out - home tickets anyway - and that was only the 1st of two legs. This is 90 minutes with Wembley at the end of it. The whole office has suddenly started asking when tickets might go on sale. I'd be amazed if this was less than 25K, especially with a guaranteed Wembley ticket on offer.
I am being very conservative in my estimation.

25,000 would be fantastic and we SHOULD win.

Be electric there if we are 2-0 up and everyone dreaming of Wembley.

Covkid1968#

My Dad hasn't been up for 10 years and he has just called me to get him a ticket.....based on a sample of one miserable bloke who always slags them off being interested.....this is going to be a SELL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otis

My Dad hasn't been up for 10 years and he has just called me to get him a ticket.....based on a sample of one miserable bloke who always slags them off being interested.....this is going to be a SELL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am thinking about bringing my dear old grandad along.

Need to sort the exhumation order with the council first mind.

Otis

Great opportunity for fans to get together and show what we truly are.
Great opportunity for fans also to tell SISU what we think of SISU
Hope we can win and then PROTEST at final whistle with huge chant of "SISU OUT".
Well yep. Good point there. I don't think there should be any protest during the game and it should be left to the end of the game.

Especially if we lose.

cloughie

Only one down side to this should we win................Slimey Fisher claiming the glory ..first bit of success/Wembley visit in 30 years all down to his wonderful style of running this club

Otis

Only one down side to this should we win................Slimey Fisher claiming the glory ..first bit of success/Wembley visit in 30 years all down to his wonderful style of running this club
Surely in tandem with relegation though, so he can hardly blow his trumpet can he!

5,000 at the Butts is all going to look rather silly too isn't it, if we have 20,000 turn up for this.

pusbccfc

This should sell out. The closest we have got to the new Wembley.

Be a brilliant message to possible investors.

Covstar

Just Like Covkid, my Dad who hasn't been to a cov game in donkey years just asked me to get him a ticket for this game.

So based on two samples of former miserable sods, being very interested in this game, can't argue against waiting an hour for the toilets at half time waiting for 31,999 people to come out.

ClarkeZ

"Game we should win"

7W 3D 0L in last 10 games. Yes they're L2 but on that form against ours Wycombe will be thinking they're set for a trip to Wembley too. Needed penalties to get past an U21s team. This is not an easy game.

Not sure I can see it selling out, but over 20k I reckon.

skybluebeduff

"Game we should win"

7W 3D 0L in last 10 games. Yes they're L2 but on that form against ours Wycombe will be thinking they're set for a trip to Wembley too. Needed penalties to get past an U21s team. This is not an easy game.

Not sure I can see it selling out, but over 20k I reckon.
They also have another 7 games to play before they play us, with their next opponents Tottenham away ;)

ClarkeZ

They also have another 7 games to play before they play us, with their next opponents Tottenham away ;)

Just keeping reality in check, this isn't an easy game. Its a hell of a long way from a game we "should win".
The difference between L1 and L2 really isn't that big and they're doing well at the moment, we sure aren't!

Users who are viewing this thread