Transfer Rumour Dylan Vente (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

Johnnythespider

I've heard that the Proclaimers have donated 50% of the profits from their latest album "Two's Company, Three's a Crowd" to his wages

ccfc1234

A lot of our idiot fans of social media very upset that we were beaten to this one by Hibs…
They will be even more distraught then now that he scored one goal and assisted another playing in Europe for Hibs tonight.

Was the fee disclosed, it can't have been huge sums if Hibs secured his signature

David O'Day

They will be even more distraught then now that he scored one goal and assisted another playing in Europe for Hibs tonight.

Was the fee disclosed, it can't have been huge sums if Hibs secured his signature
team he scored against was one of the worst I have ever seen

ccfc1234

team he scored against was one of the worst I have ever seen
Only saw the highlights tbh but if so it makes the Rangers result in the Champions league last night against 10 men slightly worse too if what you saw tonight is representative the standard of Swiss league football.

David O'Day

Only saw the highlights tbh but if so it makes the Rangers result in the Champions league last night against 10 men slightly worse too if what you saw tonight is representative the standard of Swiss league football.
oh rangers were shite, no doubt about that

Users who are viewing this thread