Early bird prices out: (1 Viewer)

Macca

In monetary terms excellent but what's on the pitch has to improve. I wouldn't have gone for free at times last season

D

Deleted member 4439

You're right, it's not £12.50 unless we are both missing something.

£10.83. (Was around 13.50 in the std seats this year).

Worries me what they're going to put on the pitch for tenner a seat.

letsallsingtogether

I don't think so, Wasps will be playing on Saturday probably though so our games and theres will likely be on alternate weekends.

yes they will fit theirs in around ours as I don't believe their games are cast in stone and can be moved around.

Otis

Standard
£249 adults
£191 concessions
£80 junior
£80 u12
£46 jsb junior
£23 jsb u12

Family zone
£249 adult
£191 concessions
£60 junior
£60 u12's
£23 jsb junior
£0 jsb u12's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Just checked and my ST for this season just gone was £357, so that is a massive saving there. I might well buy 3 or 4 at that price.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Just checked and my ST for this season just gone was £357, so that is a massive saving there. I might well buy 3 or 4 at that price.

Gotta say fair play to the club, also scrapped the match day increase earlier in the season. Gotta sort out payment option for those who can't afford the one off payment sooner or later otherwise it may be all wasted effort.

SkyBlue_Bear83

If anyone want a laugh, check out @LankyMelvin on twitter, he's not renewing because people in the standard and premium zone get a greater reduction than those in the family zone.

He also wants a refund for the Crewe match as he paid an extra £2 for the match as a ST holder.

lewys33

Really good prices. Was going to leave it for next year but definitely think I will get another for next season.

Credit where it's due, they have done this right. Bravo.

Nick

Administrator
If anyone want a laugh, check out @LankyMelvin on twitter, he's not renewing because people in the standard and premium zone get a greater reduction than those in the family zone.

He also wants a refund for the Crewe match as he paid an extra £2 for the match as a ST holder.

What a knob.

Raggs

CCFC will have primacy for match fixtures, it's how football/rugby shares work. Wasps will play on Saturdays when CCFC don't have a home game scheduled for that Saturday, otherwise the Wasps game will shift.

Terry Gibson's perm

They are doing something right as I had no intention of renewing under the previous manager, but getting rid of him and then bringing the price down to something more sensible (£357 is a bit rich for the quality in this league) has made me ask the permission of the good lady and it even looks like I will finally be able to get my son a shirt. All I need now is Waggott to quit and Mowbray to sign.

SkyBlue_Bear83

CCFC will have primacy for match fixtures, it's how football/rugby shares work. Wasps will play on Saturdays when CCFC don't have a home game scheduled for that Saturday, otherwise the Wasps game will shift.

Yep, I'm guessing it will try to be scheduled so Wasps have a home fixture the week when CCFC are away?

Covstar

That's is fantastic prices. Didnt think i would get one next season but at those prices, myself and 3 more are definately thinking of purchasing them.

Great decision by the club as it encourages a few more people to consider purchasing a season ticket which probably means they get more revenue from it as oppose to the season ticket prices being a 100+ quid more.

stupot07

You literally couldn't make it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Nick

Administrator
Nah Nick is the person who doesn't understand the difference between spending £250 and spending £1,000.

That isn't me, I am not thick. We all know that paying £250 out is the same as paying £1k out.

Raggs

Yep, I'm guessing it will try to be scheduled so Wasps have a home fixture the week when CCFC are away?

They'll try i guess. Not sure exactly how it's done but i do know football gets first dibs. Rugby daysand times are sorted according to bt if they want the game televised. If they don't the club can play when it wants/is able.

ccfcway

a good move, but why am i so concerned about the word "CAN"...

SW - "“It’s important that we drive revenues this season because 60 per cent of the income we generate can go towards the player budget – and that’s vital in giving us the best possible chance for promotion."

SkyBlue_Bear83

They'll try i guess. Not sure exactly how it's done but i do know football gets first dibs. Rugby daysand times are sorted according to bt if they want the game televised. If they don't the club can play when it wants/is able.

So do you get a fixture list generated for Rugby at the beginning of the season or sort of just make it up as you want then?

ccfcway

anyone care to guess how the player budget would be made up ?

Season Tickets
Match Day tickets
Merchandise
TV money

is there anything else ?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Genuine question, are there any other venues owned by the rugby club and rented by the football club ?

I don't think so, Stockport used to rent off a rugby club (saracens I think?) and now they are out of existence.

My bad it was Sale Sharks and Stockport are still going strong in the conference North

Last edited:

ccfcway

I don't think so, Stockport used to rent off a rugby club (saracens I think?) and now they are out of existence.

just thinking that perhaps the bit about football takes precident over rugby is due to football being the "primary sport" at the venue as it owns it. If we are the ones renting a rugby club owned stadium, it maybe that they get 1st pick of times and dates ?

SkyBlue_Bear83

just thinking that perhaps the bit about football takes precident over rugby is due to football being the "primary sport" at the venue as it owns it. If we are the ones renting a rugby club owned stadium, it maybe that they get 1st pick of times and dates ?
I'm not sure but I THINK football always get primacy because the pitch would often be unplayable if Rugby was played on Saturday and then football had to be played on Sunday the next day.

As part of the deal to take over ACL supposedly Wasps had to give us primacy of fixtures, whether there is anything legal in the way of contracts to say that or if it is specified for a certain amount of time I have no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread