earnshaw wiki... (1 Viewer)

skybluejack10

the wikipedia editing idiots are back again...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Earnshaw

Coventry City
On 17th January 2012, he joined Coventry City; being paid in cash owners, SISU, saved by not paying rent for the Ricoh Arena.
Also skyblue1991, as well as having the most mundane and unimaginative username on the internet, and being only slightly more intelligent than usskyblue, thinks alan from www.gmkonline.com is a massive bell end and lives in Keresley with Cody McDonald. Not a figment of someone's imagination. Poor, naive little chump.

sky_blue_up_north

Don't you just love Wiki, what gets me is the people who actually beleive it, :facepalm:

eedyut

I bet he could live in yank land for longer than 5 years, without developing an awkward drawl though.

skybluejack10

they've said this now:

Coventry City
On 17th January 2013, he joined Coventry City.
Earnshaw is quoted as saying "Coventry City are a massive club, though they may currently be in the doldrums I honestly believe that I can help them to regain their rightful position at the top of the game. Mark Robins, Coventry City's manager spent some time explaining his plans for the club and I have bought fully into his philosophy. "He wants to play fast, attacking football and that's what my game is all about. I looked at a few of the club forums and though the majority of fans on Sky Blues Talk talk a lot of rubbish, and are obviously idiots, I'm willing to try to make them eat their words. I just wish alan on www.gmkonline.com would lose his virginity soon though, total embarrassment to society and CCFC"

skybluejack10

whoever is sad enough to write this i'm embarrassed for you!
could swear "ussskyblue" was mentioned in the original post on wiki??

Disorganised1

As Abraham Lincoln said "Sometimes People tell lies on the internet."

Users who are viewing this thread