EFL Playoff's (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

I remember Barry Bannan scoring a screamer for Blackpool at the Ricoh years ago, can’t believe he’s still going

rob9872

Peterborough fans are shite. Not the numbers, they're small I get that, but faces like smacked arses. Still winning on aggregate should get behind their team. Really want SW to get this.

rob9872

Now they've finally woke up on 91 mins

Evo1883

OK I think they obviously deserve it , but I do feel the officials have played the occasion , poor penalty decision for the 1st , getting soft free kicks all game ..
Ah well great to get back into it

no_loyalty

Wow amazing comeback, hope they don’t fuck it up now.

Otis

True story, I used to work with a Sheff Utd fan. He disliked Wednesday with a passion. In fact he hated them so much, every year when he got a new calendar, he changed all the Wednesdays to Tuesday 2. 😂

The Great Eastern

Serves the Peterboro goalie right for time wasting. He was taking around 20 seconds every time he got hold of the ball. When the law says 6 seconds, why do all refs let them get away with it ?
Great game to watch for the neutral!

CCFCSteve

Serves the Peterboro goalie right for time wasting. He was taking around 20 seconds every time he got hold of the ball. When the law says 6 seconds, why do all refs let them get away with it ?
Great game to watch for the neutral!

Yeah, I hate time wasting goalkeepers 😬

ps that clearance by Pboro player for the Wednesday equaliser…he’ll be having nightmares

Users who are viewing this thread