EFL Survey (1 Viewer)

mrtrench

I've been sent a link to a survey from the EFL about the ifollow streams. From the questions:

a) Looks like there may be limited crowds next season.
b) They are considering continuing streaming after crowds are back. They are also considering creating an app for smart tvs so you can watch all EFL games.

Sounds good to me.

torchomatic

I filled that in. A TV app would be great.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I've been sent a link to a survey from the EFL about the ifollow streams. From the questions:

b) They are considering continuing streaming after crowds are back. They are also considering creating an app for smart tvs so you can watch all EFL games.

Sounds good to me.

I thought the same. And then after ten minutes the mrs asked for help and I said just a sec. 20 minutes later and I’m in the doghouse!

I’m all for a survey but they didn’t half drag it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RegTheDonk

An interesting question was something like would you pay for an EFL sub where you could watch whatever games were playing. Not really bothered about non City games myself, but could see that would be popular with some people I know who live and breathe the game.

wingy

Sounds good to me.
Question a) I'd hope that is inaccurate .
If we're 18 month's into this by season start , I expect some normality.
Science and technology will/should have largely solved things by then.

wingy

Relating to my last comment .
Seems to indicate in England at least , would be hard to step back from this proposal .
Intrigued to understand if England's offer to take more games is what's piling some pressure on here too?
Edit
Ah done it again

Here's the link.

Users who are viewing this thread