El Hadj Diouf Mini (1 Viewer)

I think this lad looks proper quality. The players don't mind so why are white people complaining about a TEN YEAR OLD BOY being racist? He clearly just wants to emulate his hero.

article-2256190-16BAB7B7000005DC-784_634x703.jpg

article-2256190-16BA812A000005DC-848_306x423.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...race-storm-blacking-face-resemble-player.html

kg82

I saw this on fb yesterday and thought it was well funny! Are people saying he's racist? That's ridiculous. It's ignorant people that don't really know what racism is that are probably saying it.

Nick

Administrator
People need to chill out with their political correctness. He is hardly racist he just wanted to be like Diouf!

If I go as fancy dress to a party as Mr T do I have to go white or could I black up?

kg82

I was at a fancy dress party the other day with 4 lads who went as the Jamaican bobsleigh team! They went black, it looked brilliant. That's not racism though, I just don't get how it can be?!

Joy Division

I'd question why on earth he'd want to be like Diouf rather than him being racist :D

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Poor lad! He looks silly (but hes a kid who wants to emulate his hero (even if it Diouf)!

If anyone was going to take offence then it should have been Diouf himself! He doesn't seem offended; the police officers dont seem to believe hes doing anything wrong! The kid looks as though hes enjoying himself so its not like his parents have forced him to do it! I imagine his parents tried to talk him out of it or considered doing so (I know I would if he was my son ;) ).

PC gone completely wrong yet gain

kg82

Poor lad! He looks silly (but hes a kid who wants to emulate his hero (even if it Diouf)!

If anyone was going to take offence then it should have been Diouf himself! He doesn't seem offended; the police officers dont seem to believe hes doing anything wrong! The kid looks as though hes enjoying himself so its not like his parents have forced him to do it! I imagine his parents tried to talk him out of it or considered doing so (I know I would if he was my son ;) ).

PC gone completely wrong yet gain

If anything, Diouf looks like he loves it!

Users who are viewing this thread