Transfer Rumour Ellis Simms (3 Viewers)

ccfcchris

Couldn’t care less, loads of em do it like it’s all cool or something. Rashfords been like it for years. If someone is seriously bothered about a players facial expression when they score I’d try and get away from the screen and have some sex.
You missed what I was trying to say. I don't want them running around like deluded fuckwits just appear that they're happy they scored. I'm about as bothered by over-the-top celebrations as I am about your boring posts.

hamertime

You missed what I was trying to say. I don't want them running around like deluded fuckwits just appear that they're happy they scored. I'm about as bothered by over-the-top celebrations as I am about your boring posts.
😂😂😂😂 you so boring you would perfect for reading kids stories at night to put them to sleep

Chris1987

I'm not entirely sure early season that Simms knew exactly what his role was supposed to be. We certainly did not play to his strengths. However it is now very noticeable that every game he is putting in a real shift both from an attacking and tracking back perspective.
Next season I believe we will see the best from him. If the team lines up with a midfield of Saka Torp Sheaf EMC with Simms & Haji upfront he should get quality service and the goals will follow . There is a very good striker in him.

napolimp

It's a bit of a worry we have strikers scoring and not celebrating. Hopefully, it's not a reaction to fans comments. Whatever the reason it's not a good look.

The point being missed by some posters is that, if barely celebrating is Simms style - well that's fine. But none of the evidence points to that, as in just look at all previous seasons when he was at Blackpool, Hearts, Sunderland, etc. So yeah, if he's already become so disassociated with the fans that he can't even be bothered to celebrate, that is a problem.

ccfcchris

The point being missed by some posters is that, if barely celebrating is Simms style - well that's fine. But none of the evidence points to that, as in just look at all previous seasons when he was at Blackpool, Hearts, Sunderland, etc. So yeah, if he's already become so disassociated with the fans that he can't even be bothered to celebrate, that is a problem.
Reserved celebrations are fine with me but it looks to be deeper than that. Lets hope I'm wrong.

Hobo

Talking of celebrating. I would just like to applaud the people on here who can out stare their own navel.

fernandopartridge

I'm not entirely sure early season that Simms knew exactly what his role was supposed to be. We certainly did not play to his strengths. However it is now very noticeable that every game he is putting in a real shift both from an attacking and tracking back perspective.
Next season I believe we will see the best from him. If the team lines up with a midfield of Saka Torp Sheaf EMC with Simms & Haji upfront he should get quality service and the goals will follow . There is a very good striker in him.
Yep, he's a young and relatively inexperienced player. We've tried a few different systems where he's not only fitting into a new team, he's with team mates also trying to fit in and establish a new way of playing.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: AOM

Chris1987

Yep, he's a young and relatively inexperienced player. We've tried a few different systems where he's not only fitting into a new team, he's with team mates also trying to fit in and establish a new way of playing.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Are you at Watford tomorrow,?

Hertsccfc

Why do people make stuff up?
These celebrations look exactly the same as at ccfc

Yes just had a look at a load of his goals for other teams on YouTube. He's just not very demonstrative and tends to celebrate with his teammates rather than the crowd, which I don't have any problem with. I think he pointed at his badge once and also put his hand to his ear once.

Really we do put undue value on player's celebrations. Don't think Ostigaard would have been so popular without all the expressions of passion and kicking of the corner flag. That's ok I guess but I have no problem with Simms' more muted reactions.

Calista

Err, they really don't. But well done for having your comment liked and agreed with by hamertime, must make you right.
So after the second goal in the Blackpool highlights (a superb one btw) when he jogs away looking mellow, he's sending a message that he hates the fans?

Terry Gibson's perm

I don’t care if Simms bares his back side to us after every goal, he seems a very shy type of guy but f he keeps scoring I really don’t care.

Covkid1968#

It’s Friday night lads and your dragging out theory’s about goals celebrations ffs get a life.

You should be sniffing gear off strippers tits
Being 56 and married, I thought I’d mention giving this a go one Friday night to the wife. Spent last night with a sleeping bag in the garage so thanks for that!! I wasn’t even suggesting it would be her breasts!

itsabuzzard

This is a disgusting comment. I sincerely hope you're not going to attempt to excuse or justify it. And some people wonder why we need things like yesterday's International Women's Day.
Am I really the only one who found hamertime's post #2268 worthy of a challenge? Advocating extreme sexual violence against women should be as unacceptable as the monkey chants and gestures against Kasey Palmer. As a father of two grown-up daughters, I feel ashamed and sickened. I'd rather close my account than continue to share this site with those who hold such views. Football isn't worth it.

procdoc

Am I really the only one who found hamertime's post #2268 worthy of a challenge? Advocating extreme sexual violence against women should be as unacceptable as the monkey chants and gestures against Kasey Palmer. As a father of two grown-up daughters, I feel ashamed and sickened. I'd rather close my account than continue to share this site with those who hold such views. Football isn't worth it.
I don’t know what he said as I blocked him back in August but if he said something disgusting it’s not a shock

SBT

It’s obviously the kind of shit that has no place on a forum like ours

Hertsccfc

No you're certainly not alone. A number of us supported your original post on this and it is unacceptable.

Users who are viewing this thread