Transfer Rumour Ellis Simms (5 Viewers)

Astute

The problem with that is Robins’s has chosen not to play Simms much after seeing him regularly in training and in matches. Not the ‘boo boys’.
But obviously you know best with your magic radio.
Magic radio?

What a twat.

Boicey

Magic radio?

What a twat.
Yeah the magic radio you listen to make
you know more than Robins about his players and team selection.
You’ve had a bit of a hammering on this so tail between legs time, scuttle off big man.

Astute

Yeah the magic radio you listen to make
you know more than Robins about his players and team selection.
You’ve had a bit of a hammering on this so tail between legs time, scuttle off big man.
You're just acting the twat again.

So where have I ever said I k ow more than Robins? I frequently say I trust Robins more than idiots like yourself. Radio? The only time in ages I have listened to the radio broadcast was 1 game. I tried to keep everyone updated as nobody could find a stream. And idiots like yourself kept taking cheap shots afterwards.

You're nothing but an idiot.

Calista

Interesting. Is this the sort of thing you can get from official sources, or did this come directly from a SBT poster?
You'd have to ask @skybluecam.
Not sure whether he got it from a stats website or whether he (as I suspect) worked it out himself.

Either way, it rings true and it's a significant finding.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

You'd have to ask @skybluecam.
Not sure whether he got it from a stats website or whether he (as I suspect) worked it out himself.

Either way, it rings true and it's a significant finding.

I think it's more of a stretch than anything else.

He hasn't scored many so let's look at when others have scored and try and put something together. How many times has he come on when we've been behind or trying to go for a win? Our formation and/tactics have also frequently changed at that time as well. I think there's also an impression he's played less than he has.

Astute

I think it's more of a stretch than anything else.

He hasn't scored many so let's look at when others have scored and try and put something together. How many times has he come on when we've been behind or trying to go for a win? Our formation and/tactics have also frequently changed at that time as well. I think there's also an impression he's played less than he has.
And nothing to do with the opposition putting at least 2 players on Simms giving everyone else more space?

He also normally replaces Godden. Would you dare say Godden offers more than Simms these days?

Boicey

You're just acting the twat again.

So where have I ever said I k ow more than Robins? I frequently say I trust Robins more than idiots like yourself. Radio? The only time in ages I have listened to the radio broadcast was 1 game. I tried to keep everyone updated as nobody could find a stream. And idiots like yourself kept taking cheap shots afterwards.

You're nothing but an idiot.
The only stream you’re good at is a stream of endlessly tedious bullshit.
Get the radio on soon mate.

Alkhen

I think plenty on here believe Simms will turn out a good buy.

Just the loud minority that seemingly love moaning about our own players. Same old bunch of relentlessly negative pricks that can't see the good work he does and base everything off goals scored.

2 in 2 now so shhhhhhh and get behind the team.
🤫

Astute

The only stream you’re good at is a stream of endlessly tedious bullshit.
Get the radio on soon mate.
I see Simms starting to play well has upset you. Never mind, you have another day off before school on Monday.

HadjiChippo

Always believed in him. Just needed time like everyone else did.

2 goals in 2 games now. Can't see him being taken out the side now. Hopefully a run in the side will give a run of goals.
Definitely, and less time out on the wing too and more through the middle. I’ve seen enough of him on RW to know it limits him.

You don’t come through an academy like Everton’s and get into their match day squads by being a shit footballer.

Astute

Is it 7 goals he's got now? and that's when a lot of fans think he's rubbish. I've said all along there's a good player in him and he'll prove the doubters wrong.
Most important is 2 goals in the last 2 games. Another decent performance. Hopefully those on his back will now give him a bit of space. Very good finish today.

TomRad85

Most important is 2 goals in the last 2 games. Another decent performance. Hopefully those on his back will now give him a bit of space. Very good finish today.
Important goal against Bristol too. Its a big boost for us that he's starting to net.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Mucca Mad Boys

Personally, I’m really happy he’s been in the goals in the last few games! He’s seemingly turned a corner and hopefully he starts believing in himself.

Astute

I reckon he’ll hit the ground running next season.
I'm hoping he proves the doubters wrong this season. 2 starts 2 goals. 2 decent appearances. If he starts each game from now....and why shouldn't he....I can see him challenging Wright for top Scorer this season. A composed finish today.

long way home

So much more to come from him and at 22 he has time to do it. He has improved his touch and is making better runs. He just needs to keep going and keep getting into positive positions.

I think double figures in goals this season is on the cards which will not be a bad return.

Users who are viewing this thread