embarrassing cov fans (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

So you dont want to go to away games because you are asian? I have seen loads of asian fans at away games.

No not becausenim Asian bit for the fear of drink racism like ppl I know have had

Some of white friends have also told me they hear stuff which what puts me off

But I did say I know its minority if at all so maybe I shud give it another go soon

speedie87

No not becausenim Asian bit for the fear of drink racism like ppl I know have had

But I did say I know its minority if at all so maybe I shud give it another go soon

Please do come again. I go to games with my Asian mate and to be perfectly honest I don't think either even think about potential issues, not a problem.

covcity4life

Ya does seem sad to avoid team I love over potential scumbags.

Of course now my other issue is having Cov fan mates to go with low. I currently make an arsenal fan accompany to games lol. He has Cov as hisnseckbd team tho lol

shoesmith81

No mate not what i meant. As I'm Asian I wouldn't like to be targeted by drunks or cha vs at away game. Its happened to ppl I know

MYbr km worrying bout nothing tho

One of my friends is Asian and has gone to numerous away games including Millwall away and has never encountered any form of racism targeted towards him.

Uh? You don't go to away games because of a little bit of banter and high jinx?

Absolutely bugger all happened last night.

The only game this season where our fans have gone over the top was Crewe away, but everybody was leathered it seemed.

Some people won't be happy until watching football becomes completely sanitised and sterile. I sometimes look at the younger ones acting up a bit with a wry smile. That was me 20 years ago. Rights of passage. Great to see so many City in their late teens/early 20s following City away. They'll be the ones shaking their heads and tutting in 20 years.

spot on there

Astute

Cool sounds like very rare instances. I been worried for no reason perhaps

If you want we can sort something out and go to an away game with me. You would love it if you like a beer or few. Nothing would occur and you would be hooked. Nothing like an away day where everyone is out for a good day.

Changeyourface

Only racism I've seen at away games in recent years has been directed towards black players. The only exception to that is Leicester away when the old "town full of pakis" chant gets going.

VegetableSamosa

Have to remember that a lot of Cov kids go to Uni in Sheffield and that it's a proper good night out. So some of the drunken mess could be attributed to that. My brother went up to the game with the plan to go out in town afterwards and make a weekend of it.

Users who are viewing this thread