England: Can We Do It? (1 Viewer)

The relegation themed Cook's Questions are done and gone. We can now get back to random questions haha. This week, the 1st show after the World Cup draw, we want to know where you think England will finish in their group. Can we vanquish the Italians in what has been a historic yet close rivalry. Will Suarez come back and bite us on the arse, literally? Are we underestimating the Costa Ricans? Everyone's opinion is valued on Sports Lounge so get involved. Also we have the main and local news, the predictions and more. Tune into 98.6 Hillz FM at 10AM - 11AM for all the action. I will also be tuturing the young presenters in the Young Hillz Takeover straight after the show so stay tuned for that if you wanna hear more from me. Thanks guys. Means a lot

stupot07

I think we'll finished 3rd in the group, a win, a draw and a loss. Hodgson's reverted back to 442, which won cut it in the heat and humidity where possession is king.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

jimmyhillsfanclub

I think it'll be utter humiliation....lucky to get a point.

No doubt John Terry will still turn up in full Brazil kit at the final....

B-Ban-Boogie

I think the way England progresses depends entirely on the Italy performance. If they play well and win, I have this feeling we'll win the group. :D

On a side note regarding England's future stars, I went to watch the England U-17's vs U.S.A U-17's last night here in Florida and to say I'm a little worried about the future is an understatement.
The U.S team were bigger, faster, better on the ball and completely and utterly outplayed England in every department, hence the 5-1 loss of our boys!

The Young lions have already lost against Brazil U-17's and play Portugal tomorrow (which i will go and see as well) but what struck me the most was that the youngsters play EXACTLY like the senior squad..
It's hard to explain but you know when you get excited to watch England and then you're so let down by the performance you feel it's not worth watching them again?... Well that's what i felt after watching the young lads..
Lots of effort and endeavour but there just seems to a lack of passion in the side, basic touch, skill, and team togetherness.. I'm not sure i saw England pass the ball more than 5 times without losing it or being tackled.
It was pretty shocking tbf...

Users who are viewing this thread