England squad (8 Viewers)

djr8369

Think it’s a legacy of the ‘England DNA’ push about 10 years ago where it was more important that players were technically gifted above all else. Not suggesting it’s bad that we are, just lack the defensive attributes like positional discipline.
The weird thing is it was ludicrously successful but the playing style doesn’t utilise it.

San Francisco

Just had a good look at the kit, very nice. Added bonus at how the changed St. George cross on the back of the neck is getting all the flag shaggers frothing at the mouth. Well played Nike

Well played massive multinational conglomerate with a dreadful human rights and environmental record. Well played.

SBT

Sir Keir told The Sun that the "flag is used by everybody, it is a unifier, it doesn't need to changed".
He said: "We just need to be proud of it. So I think they should just reconsider this and change it back.”

In fairness, it does sound a bit like he wants to shag the flag

Alkhen

What a strange post.
Not really, I just take joy in the usual types getting all animated about this sort of nonsense.

The kind of people who bandy around words like 'snowflake' or 'woke' but take mortal offense at a detail on a football shirt.

CCFCSteve

Not really, I just take joy in the usual types getting all animated about this sort of nonsense.

The kind of people who bandy around words like 'snowflake' or 'woke' but take mortal offense at a detail on a football shirt.

It’s a bizarre move by Nike (let’s be honest it’s either done for advertising purposes or they believe it will sell more shirts) but if they’re doing it across the board with all countries flags then fair enough. Otherwise it’s just weird

At that price I can’t imagine many will be rushing to the shops to buy it whether it had the St George’s flag on the neck or not

hamertime

Do you not love our country you piece of shit. That’s our national flag, a shit company from America has no right to change the colours of our national flag.

Alkhen

Do you not love our country you piece of shit. That’s our national flag, a shit company from America has no right to change the colours of our national flag.
Yeah you are right, I hang my traitor head in shame... my entire sense of Englishness and pride in my country hinges on the my opinion on the neck detail of a football shirt

What time do I need to present my self at the tower of London?

Unbelievable.

hamertime

Yeah you are right, I hang my traitor head in shame... my entire sense of Englishness and pride in my country hinges on the my opinion on the neck detail of a football shirt

What time do I need to present my self at the tower of London?

Unbelievable.
Oh that’s fine what’s next the Yanks put three Mickey Mouses on the England badge but you’ll be happy with that also. Where’s your pride man.

Bet you have a 1/2 and 1/2 villa scarf somewhere as well you weasel

Alkhen

Oh that’s fine what’s next the Yanks put three Mickey Mouses on the England badge but you’ll be happy with that also. Where’s your pride man.

Bet you have a 1/2 and 1/2 villa scarf somewhere as well you weasel
You are such a level headed contributor on this forum 😂

You dig out Coventry at every single opportunity you get. Relentlessly negative about all the players.. bit rich to question my loyalty

hill83

Nobody gave a shit when this came out

SBT

Nobody gave a shit when this came out

True, proud England fans would never alter the sacred flag of St George

1711109122897.jpeg

Alkhen

It's the only way he'll be gone. No doubt we'll cruise through the groups, beat an easy team in the round of 16 and quarters, and then lose to the first real test in the semi-final again. FA will be happy and he'll get another 4 years. No thanks.
You reckon a few blokes boycotting watching them will have any bearing on if he keeps his job 😂🤣

Your constant comments about football shirts and harddrives remind me of those US pastors that bang on about sins whilst carrying on like a wrong'un themselves 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread