England v Belgium (3 Viewers)

skybluecam

Mainoo looks like a top, top player already. Would be tempted to start the Euros with him, Rice and Bellingham as our midfield.

Dunk shouldn’t be on the plane and Chilwell has been toilet too.

Paul Anthony

Impressive debut from Mainoo, looked confident, played without fear. Exciting.

I'm sure the England staff will coach that out of him in no time at all.

SBT

What are you on about? Southgate has a better team and is managing in a period where the big teams are worse than they have been in the past.

It's the very opposite of unfair.
I think the assumption that England have magically got better while all other international teams have declined is both unfair to Southgate (if we have improved, it isn’t by accident) and also open to serious question (we have a majorly flawed and imbalanced squad in ways we didn’t before, and other teams still don’t).

No-one is drooling at the prospect of Southgate at the helm, certainly not me, but the assumption that our current squad has a divine right to international domination seems like classic English hubris to me.

hamertime

This result has stemmed from Southgate being a looser with no clue. He was a looser as a player and manager, took a premier league team to the championship then landed an England job😂. I can’t stand his stupid face.

Grendel

Life without Kane is pretty shite in reality

Users who are viewing this thread