England v Belgium (4 Viewers)

Otis

Not too unhappy at all tonight. Fizzled out as the game wore on, but Bellingham probably had his worst game for England.

Lots of positives to be found.

mark82

6eb227e08a191285fd3a3c95f3df0861.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
You can totally thank me for that. You're welcome.

olderskyblue

I guess they’ll be creaming themselves about Bellingham, but he’s been poor tonight.

Mr Panda

Great composure from Maddison to pick the pass that late on. Shame he can’t be fit in from the start as he is a clutch player

mark82

Have to say, I always love watching Foden even when it doesn’t fall for him. Such a talented player.
Yeah, maturing into a real top player. We have an embarrassment of riches really, except at centre back (even there, Stones is top class) and left back.

SBT

To be fair Chilwell - Dunk - Konsa - Gomez is absolute nightmare fuel as an England back 4. We should have a much better defence in the summer.
It’s not the kind of back four you’d assume that a generationally great international side would ever be fielding. But this is England.

rob9872

Jill Scott Ingerland just fekk off

Brighton Sky Blue

Just seeing NI’s win against Scotland tonight had me thinking if it was worth reinstating the British Home Championships, at least while there still are 4 nations to speak of…

xcraigx

Time to get the flood barriers up in Shropshire as there's going to be rivers of tears flowing from Mid Wales this evening. Glorious :)

alexccfc99

Thought we played ok - Lot better than Saturday

not looking forward to playing against Mainoo in a few weeks

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Just came out of Luton Airport and a chartered Brussels Airlines aircraft flew right over my head. Presume that's their team heading back to Belgium.

M&B Stand

Time to get the flood barriers up in Shropshire as there's going to be rivers of tears flowing from Mid Wales this evening. Glorious :)

Can we talk about Scotland, I did wonder why they’d lined up the mighty Gibraltar as a pre tournament warm up friendly. I get it now!

Brighton Sky Blue

The Scottish national team is basically an elaborate exercise to allow people to boo the national anthem in public once every few months.
They once booed the Liechtenstein anthem because it sounded vaguely like GSTQ/K

M&B Stand

They once booed the Liechtenstein anthem because it sounded vaguely like GSTQ/K
I remember that! Anti english/british is the only hate crime thats still allowed.

*i dont mind it actually, a bit of booing thats showbiz. Been to scotland england in Glasgow with England a few times always thought the locals were sound. Not a place to take liberties mind you!

Brighton Sky Blue

I remember that! Anti english/british is the only hate crime thats still allowed.

*i dont mind it actually, a bit of booing thats showbiz. Been to scotland england in Glasgow with England a few times always thought the locals were sound. Not a place to take liberties mind you!
It makes beating them pretty sweet, losing to them pretty insufferable. As I posted earlier bringing back a home nations tournament would be more appealing to me than random friendlies which don’t particularly test the players as much as games in more hostile atmospheres.

alexccfc99

Think Dunk has played himself out of Euros contention

Good player in his own right but never England quality - Guehi, Tomori, Konsa all better options - Even White at centre half is a better shout albeit his international career is seemingly over

Users who are viewing this thread