England v Brazil match thread 23rd March 2024 (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

England do

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
What I mean is , is there any team in the world you think are automatically good just because of their name , brazil are definitely one of those teams

Nick

Administrator
Not watching it but glad to see Maguire still gets to play.

Lucky that Henderson pulled out else he would have been in.

Brighton Sky Blue

He does have some odd favourites at times doesn't he.

Mason Mount, anyone?
The football is ponderous going forward and porous at the back. It pretty much always has been.

Against Scotland it seems the players ignored him, went high tempo and tore them a new one. Such a pity seeing talent get misused like this.

SBbucks

Honestly England could easily be 2 nil down against this shite , maguire , well ... done 1000x already no point talking about it

Add Gallagher to the list of players who should never be near an England squad. Southgate’s judgement is appalling, proven by his love affair with Maguire, Phillips, Mount and Henderson to name a few.
The twat’s sacking can’t come too soon.

Evo1883

We should beat this team tonight , they've several players out and would barely finish lower mid table premier league with what's out

Tommo1993

In refence to that picture , probably my favourite player in my 40 years there, Ronaldo nazario .. unreal

More childhood anecdotes - I was always Ronaldo while playing Wembley and Ronaldinho or David Thompson (hmm) playing heads and vols.

TomRad85

Are shorts getting tighter as I've seen a lot more noticeable packages recently? Either that or I'm just looking more and experiencing a late 30s gay phase.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread