England v Brazil match thread 23rd March 2024 (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

How have we got ourselves into a position where waistcoat wanker is taking us to another tournament
200.gif

TomRad85

Vini Jr MOTM by far. Head and shoulders above everyone else

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

England no urgency. I know it’s only a friendly but this is dross from England. Southgate won’t have learnt anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

What have we learned tonight other than the number of players that are NOT good enough?

Not even much hint of promise is there.

Maybe Mainoo.and Gordon. That's it.

TomRad85

What have we learned tonight other than the number of players that are NOT good enough?

Learnt nothing we didn't already know. Southgate in charge of this group is the biggest waste of talent since Mila Kunis dated Macaulay Culkin.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Macca

They’ll soon have they flair coached out of them

SBbucks

Add Gallagher to the list of players who should never be near an England squad. Southgate’s judgement is appalling, proven by his love affair with Maguire, Phillips, Mount and Henderson to name a few.
The twat’s sacking can’t come too soon.

And add effing Rashford to the list

Evo1883

I'm sure his fanclub will be along shortly to remind us about the times where he's won the games he should have won and lost every important game and most other games against sides better than Wales

Paul Anthony

Let's be honest, it's been awful, but I don't think we're surprised by that, are we?

David O'Day

Lads don't slag off Sothgate, SBT and that fella who goes to all the games who's nae i forget will be along to tell you that you are clueless.

Evo1883

Awful performance , terrible result being led by an uninspiring manager to yet another failed tournament ... can't wait

Otis

Very poor that wasn't it.

Can't persist with Gallagher and I don't think Watkins looks enough like he's ready for international football.

Should have given Toney a go.

All we have learned tonight is what doesn't work.

Brighton Sky Blue

Very poor that wasn't it.

Can't persist with Gallagher and I don't think Watkins looks enough like he's ready for international football.

Should have given Toney a go.

All we have learned tonight is what doesn't work.
I don’t understand why even in friendlies he directs the team to play stodgy, low tempo crap. Let the shackles off and try to entertain people if nothing else.

Paul Anthony

We're just so boring and slow. By the time we've played four or five passes, they're back in position and then we don't know what to do about it.

Otis

We do have some very good players, so it's so frustrating.

Bellingham, Rice, Foden, Stones, Kane, Grealish, Walker, all good enough.

I think Palmer would do well too.

We have promising players, but Southgate buggers it all up by playing the likes of the rather average Gallagher. He just looks distinctly ordinary doesn't he and we really suffer as a result.

Users who are viewing this thread