England v Poland (1 Viewer)

Covstu

I have to say, being a Paddy (but born in Cov!), I am only a half-hearted follower of England, but last night's game was one of the most enjoyable games I've seen for a long time! Excellent result, excellent display and on this showing, I can see England going a good distance into the Finals. Again, I hold my hands up and say that I thought Roy Hodgson was the wrong man for manager. However, he's doing a good job at the moment! As someone has already pointed out, the front line of Welbeck, Sturridge, Rooney, and Townsend was awesome. And he's got Ricky Lambert waiting in the wings as well!
Well done England!

I think if Woy plays in the same positive style I would say we have a chance of doing okay, if we play like we have previous then no friggin chance. Back four look very shaky but we are capable of scoring at any point so lets just bloody score more than them!!

stupot07

I think if Woy plays in the same positive style I would say we have a chance of doing okay, if we play like we have previous then no friggin chance. Back four look very shaky but we are capable of scoring at any point so lets just bloody score more than them!!

Think we'll struggle against decent sides though, especially if we're too positive. Neither Poland or Montenegro are particularly good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

Covstu

Think we'll struggle against decent sides though, especially if we're too positive. Neither Poland or Montenegro are particularly good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

I agree but I would rather take a young side in the fact we want them to gain experience rather than take Terry etc. We know we are not going to win the tournament but lets get them out there, play without fear and enjoy it for once rather than have unrealistic expectations, we may surprise people.

stupot07

I agree but I would rather take a young side in the fact we want them to gain experience rather than take Terry etc. We know we are not going to win the tournament but lets get them out there, play without fear and enjoy it for once rather than have unrealistic expectations, we may surprise people.

Yep, I agree with all that.

Users who are viewing this thread