England V Republic of Ireland (1 Viewer)

Right lads a side track from more serious issues going on with the Skyblues right now so how is this game going to go tonight?

I'm going for a 3-1 England win :D

Covstu

1-1 tonight, we should be stuffing these lot but isn't going to happen. Cannot believe the game has yet again been overshadowed by some small issue about Cole being captain.

On another note, shouldn't this thread be in the footy bit???

barnsleyskyblue

England friendly, Chelsea and man city playing in America, next thing we know managers will be saying players are knackered two weeks into the season, bless them.

1-1 tonight, we should be stuffing these lot but isn't going to happen. Cannot believe the game has yet again been overshadowed by some small issue about Cole being captain.

On another note, shouldn't this thread be in the footy bit???

Maybe it should be in the football bit, just thought that everyone needed to look at something else rather than all the doom & gloom thats going on!! :facepalm:

ccfc92

I didn't know about the '95 riot til today (was only 3) Was it as bad as the Sun is making out or....?

bigfatronssba

I didn't know about the '95 riot til today (was only 3) Was it as bad as the Sun is making out or....?

I was only 10 at the time, but I remember it being all over the news.

Lets hope its a peaceful match tonight.

CJ_covblaze

3-1 England. At Wembley now. More Cov fans here than Irish atm!

CovisGod

Yeah it was bad enough for the match to be called off. Although problems between the English and the Irish were 100% worse back then than they are now. There won't be any trouble tonight I'm positive.

Comfortable win 2-0

pusbccfc

4-1

Rooney, sturridge (2), Ash Cole with the other!

ccfc92

Yeah it was bad enough for the match to be called off. Although problems between the English and the Irish were 100% worse back then than they are now. There won't be any trouble tonight I'm positive.

Comfortable win 2-0

agreed. i've got mainly Irish family, so I look out for Ireland, but consider myself English through and through. Hope its a great atmosphere for both sets of fans and the two teams :D

wingy

agreed. i've got mainly Irish family, so I look out for Ireland, but consider myself English through and through. Hope its a great atmosphere for both sets of fans and the two teams :D

Plastic..........:facepalm::facepalm:.....Me too.:p

wingy

I feel sorry for Westwood. He needs a transfer this summer.

Is he all that , i liked him and thought he was good ,but not sure he was Prem /International good, he may get an opporotunity under Di canio .
think i clocked Keogh on the Bench.

skybluelee

Is he all that , i liked him and thought he was good ,but not sure he was Prem /International good, he may get an opporotunity under Di canio .

He was absolutely immense for us. You can't be that good in the Championship and not become at least a decent premier league keeper.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Looks like it, Keogh made his ROI debut in January 2013. I wonder if we had an add on clause in for that.

Covstu

England have been second best so far this game but my bet is coming in......:guitar2::guitar2:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I feel sorry for Westwood. He needs a transfer this summer.

With Mignulet being linked with a transfer away, he won't have a better chance to get first team football.

But then with Sunderland linked with other keepers (today's paper talk said they want Frazier Forster from Celtic) he should surely guess that he won't be in favour at Sunderland and a move is a must!

That said,I rate him better than Frazier Forster

Users who are viewing this thread