England v usa (1 Viewer)

Frank Sidebottom

I don't know if you've heard, But apparently Callum Wilson is the first Bournemouth player to play for England.

Captain Dart

GOAL - England 3-0 USA

Callum Wilson

covmark

England v croatia Sunday

Winner goes into the semi final
Loser gets relegated

Draw Spain through and Croatia down?
0-0 Spain through Croatia down
Score draw, Spain through England down.
Obviously winner through loser down.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

covmark

Missed it, any good?

Is Rooney on?
Pretty decent. Sancho looked good, as did Alexander Arnold. Wilson scored. We looked a little dodgy at the back with Dunk and Keane.
USA are shite though, except for one of the forwards. Perisic???

Gazolba

I missed the first two England goals. They did not show them at half-time and the match is not going to be re-broadcast here.
Still I'm glad I saw Wilson score and Rooney's farewell.
I thought Wilson played very well for a debut.
Rooney was very effective. He made some lovely passes and I counted three attempts on goal.
The USA team is in transition. They haven't even had a coach for the last 15 months.
They have some very talented youngsters who need a bit more experience on the big stage.

skybluegod

Pretty decent. Sancho looked good, as did Alexander Arnold. Wilson scored. We looked a little dodgy at the back with Dunk and Keane.
USA are shite though, except for one of the forwards. Perisic???

Pulisic- didn't watch but I assume it's him? He's long been touted as a star talent want plays for Dortmund and he gets linked with Liverpool every Window....

covcity4life

darn that rooney,he didnt allow the young lads to shine!

and darn southgate and england, we r so shit and we intelligent fans do not want technical football!

hehehe covcity4life is always right!

covmark

Pulisic- didn't watch but I assume it's him? He's long been touted as a star talent want plays for Dortmund and he gets linked with Liverpool every Window....
That's the fella. Looked a class above the rest of his team.

skybluegod

That's the fella. Looked a class above the rest of his team.

Yeah he does look a decent talent when I have seen him. But for some reason, don't think he will be top class, will be a reliable player over the years, but won't live up to his original hype imo.

Users who are viewing this thread