England vs Scotland (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I can see this being a boring game but hopefully will get to see our new signing :)

Hopefully we will see a few goals but I can see it being 1-1 or something boring.

Covstu

I am actually quite excited about this game to be fair! Big game for the scots, should be a great atmosphere and a good start to the premier league season.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Poor goalkeeping my Hart.

I like this team. Even with Rooney in it ;)

I agree about cleverly. Not really sure what he offers us (apart from tonight's great pass ;) ).

I think someone else should play in his place, ideally a defensive midfielder so Gerard can get forward a bit more.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Shit goalkeeping. What has happened to the real Joe Hart of a couple of years ago.

Think he's got complacent.

Hasn't really had anyone challenging him for the number 1 shirt until Butland came on the scene.

Same as club level really as the Man City sub keeper (name I can remember - ponti something) isnt on the same level as him.

Sky Blue Harry H

Anybody else think that the Wolves player who came on for the Sweaties looked like Alan Brazil's love child (and 22 - not going to look pretty at 40) :D

Otis

Anybody else think that the Wolves player who came on for the Sweaties looked like Alan Brazil's love child (and 22 - not going to look pretty at 40) :D

I thought he was Larry from the Three Stooges.

5216018530_426b04f471_o.jpg

sisu go home

Great game. Would've liked to have seen a better scoreline for England though. I think the central defence was dogshit, and Gerrard looked past his best in open play; but great to see Welbeck playing well, Baines & Wilshire starting and Walcott playing in a more attacking role. Good formation at the start, just massively let down by Jagielka and Cahill's disorganisation. Partly blame them for Hart's fuck up.

chiefdave

quick one, i swear that Coventrys old physio (michael mcbride) was working for scotland last night?

wasn't that the reason he gave for leaving? couldn't do internationals and domestic as it was too much work, although I think they said on CWR he now works for Bristol City.

Users who are viewing this thread