Transfer Rumour Ephron Mason-Clark (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

Depends.

You could see offers coming in for Sakamoto, Sheaf, Milan and even others in the summer. No guarantee we can keep them all.

They're all under contract. We have the final say if they stay or go though.

ptr

If the player is one we believe in and there’s no other way to do it, then it makes sense. I’m actually quite encouraged by the idea - pairing long term thinking and a commitment to spending when necessary is a recipe for success.
Yep. Would rather sign him for next season than not sign him at all.

Tommo1993

Nah we're top 6, you have to take every opportunity

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

You say that with a lot of confidence and 17 games left to go, missing the best central midfielder in the league for god knows how long.

Mr Panda

“I don’t do hypotheticals. All I’ll say is I’ve got a young dressing room. We don’t stand in their way. If they get paid 5/6x more we won’t stand in their way. We have no questions on their character if it happens” (sale to cov)

On question of what’s the benefit of Posh hypothetically selling and loaning a player

Tommo1993

Ok, misunderstood your point slightly.

But the situation right now is if we can maintain 6th for 17 games we're in the playoffs. Next season we have to do it for 46 games. We should be going for it this year.

I got confused about the wingback thing.

SKYBLUES90

12 goals and 6 assists so far this season…I’d imagine if he carries on the way he’s going there’s going to be a scramble to sign him in the summer.

We’re a funny bunch, meltdown that he’s not coming in now!?

We’re onto something good, and I’m all for it. Let the good times roll.

Chris1987

Ok, misunderstood your point slightly.

But the situation right now is if we can maintain 6th for 17 games we're in the playoffs. Next season we have to do it for 46 games. We should be going for it this year.
If he has been a long term target and this is the only was to get him then it's potentially excellent business before his stock rises further. Not getting in panic buys is far more sensible and prudent in the long run.

procdoc

12 goals and 6 assists so far this season…I’d imagine if he carries on the way he’s going there’s going to be a scramble to sign him in the summer.

We’re a funny bunch, meltdown that he’s not coming in now!?

We’re onto something good, and I’m all for it. Let the good times roll.
No one is having a meltdown

PUSB-We_are_going_up

No one is having a meltdown
Anger Rage GIF

Martin180

When Forest went up I seem to remember they were very proactive in the January window. Hull have been proactive so let’s see how it effects things
I get that but we are building something , ok it’s not at the pace some on here want but the club is moving forward . I see no reason why we can’t maintain our league position from here on in

Brighton Sky Blue

Think there needs to be a reality check among some fans. Better to sign players you think are quality in half a season's time as opposed to missing out entirely, plus in consecutive windows it's been us landing a player from somewhere else on deadline day as opposed to having our squad raided.

It does mean though that this play off challenge will quite likely peter out under the buckle of injuries and fitness, but maybe a run in the cup can offset some of that disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread