Transfer Rumour Ephron Mason-Clark (1 Viewer)

Matt smith

Think people are letting their feelings about lack of signings now cloud their judgement of this signing.

If this guy is as good as he seems, then this could be a fantastic shrewd purchase that makes total sense. As a standalone signing this is excellent and exactly the kind of long term planning that the club should be doing.

The fact we haven't sorted cover for our forwards is a separate issue - and should be questioned as its hard to see saka and co managing to keep it up for the whole season without a rest. It does feel like they might be writing off a promotion push this year- which given our league position would be a bit of a disappointment.
He hasn’t signed yet, getting close now

skybluecam

Think people are letting their feelings about lack of signings now cloud their judgement of this signing.

If this guy is as good as he seems, then this could be a fantastic shrewd purchase that makes total sense. As a standalone signing this is excellent and exactly the kind of long term planning that the club should be doing.

The fact we haven't sorted cover for our forwards is a separate issue - and should be questioned as its hard to see saka and co managing to keep it up for the whole season without a rest. It does feel like they might be writing off a promotion push this year- which given our league position would be a bit of a disappointment.
I think it's a fantastic signing, don't get me wrong. Just barely worth talking about when he won't even pull the shirt on for 6 months

Mr Panda

Weird it's not announced yet, whatever it is

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Darragh just logged off the Posh space for 10 minutes. Maybe done a runner because admin is about to announce Mason-Clark on a 4.5 year deal with no loan back

hamertime

If we’re sitting high in the league everything rosey then yes sign players for next year. For me we should be signing players for now as we’re in the play offs. If we sign him for next year it’s a mistake.

SBT

If Burroughs comes back improved, then he's the perfect cover on the right - can play RB and on the wing if required.
Tbh, I like Burroughs and always want to see our academy kids doing well, but unless he’s been one of the best RBs in League One (has he?) then I’m not sure he’s at the level we need.

Brighton Sky Blue

Tbh, I like Burroughs and always want to see our academy kids doing well, but unless he’s been one of the best RBs in League One (has he?) then I’m not sure he’s at the level we need.
Hasn’t stopped Tavares sticking around…

Diogenes

Imagine the meltdown if we don't get him at all, after melting down about how shit a signing it would be

MikeyMoo

Exactly. They'd have pulled the plug otherwise. This is my only hope, not anything I've read in SBT.

Sky Blue Harry H

Darragh the Posh chairman on twitter saying 'losing none of their talented players' and they'll all be playing Saturday. Hopefully the player forces the issue 🤞

itsabuzzard

And did those transfer fees in sisu time
Fall upon coventry for free
And was the holy lamb EMC
On the CBS pastures seen

And did the countenance divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills
And was a premier league team builded here
Led forth by Ellis Simms
Great work, by the way.

mmttww

Why wait this long when there's no real need to?

cat kitty GIF

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Are the lights still on at the CBS.

Stop Talking Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Users who are viewing this thread