EU Directive to remove Christian burials and churches (1 Viewer)

Norman Mailer

Judge Akermanns said in Bruxelles that the 'crime' of offensive visual culture will become law in the next couple of years. It will mean that churches and graveyards and even potentially war memorials would have to be relocated if complaints were received from minority cultures.
Come on guys lets get out of this mad house before it does for us all.

Grendel

I'm probably going to vote out but I assume this is a Brexit person accessing all forums on a very obscure argument.

duffer

Judge Akermanns said in Bruxelles that the 'crime' of offensive visual culture will become law in the next couple of years. It will mean that churches and graveyards and even potentially war memorials would have to be relocated if complaints were received from minority cultures.

Evidence please. I don't care whether you're for in or out, but I'm calling bullshit on this.

The hysterical arguments do no one any favours, make your case on its merits, rather than on something a fat bloke down the pub told you.

chiefdave

Evidence please. I don't care whether you're for in or out, but I'm calling bullshit on this.

If you google the judge or the law nothing comes up so it would seem to be bullshit as you say. You'd think they'd put a bit more effort into their BS so that a few seconds on google didn't have their whole argument collapse!

Grendel

If you google the judge or the law nothing comes up so it would seem to be bullshit as you say. You'd think they'd put a bit more effort into their BS so that a few seconds on google didn't have their whole argument collapse!

It could of course be a pro EU campaign to make Brexit look loke their fear factor arguments are lies and obscure.......

skybluetony176

Sounds like someone has been reading Britain First posts (or something simular) on facebook and assumed because there's a picture it must be true. It's always true if there's a picture. It's facebook law ;)

Sick Boy

What utter rubbish and sums up how pathetic Brexit and its supporters are.

rob9872

I'm massively concerned about our ability to manage birders and immigration remainso a huge concern, but I'm voting IN. Cameron and Osborne positions untenable if we vote out and I think they are the safe option. Dread to think what happens if Boris is in charge or god forbid a combination of Corbyn and that horrible Scottish woman. Things are only just getting fixed, so can't risk a step backwards.

rob9872

Borders not birders lol, the RSPB is not top of my list of concerns ☺

Macca

This would be madness though surely. Would it not mean a mosque would have to shut in a muslim area if it offended the minority christian inhabitants? sounds like doggy doo to me

lewys33

Obviously ignoring the initial ridiculous post I don't see much good coming from a brexit. What good will it be if our economy is on the verge of collapse before we even fully get out of the eu? Saying it is "scaremongering" is an easy out and being very ignorant to the issue. Who is going to invest when they have no idea how/when we will be out of the eu and what deals we will have after that ..........

Terry Gibson's perm

I don't know which way to vote on this anything Cameron wants is bad news but anything mad Boris wants is probably worse. If we broke away I could then see London wanting to break away under the leadership of Boris, we have local and police commissioner elections first must be a practice run so people know how to x the box, I wonder how many that get back with multiple kisses from the young voters:whistle:

Johnnythespider

Accidentally liked

Users who are viewing this thread