European championships 2020 thread (2 Viewers)

Alkhen

I feel sick. Need to get through tomorrow first but I am basically going to be a bag of nerves til Sunday

Evo1883

Tough final for us if we get there but we have to beat these teams to be the best ..
Spain are a difficult team to play against when they are like they were tonight. Keep the ball for long spells and make you run .

Italy fair play have beaten Belgium and Spain on route ... deserving of their place , let's join them ...then beat them

Ccfcisparks

Tough final for us if we get there but we have to beat these teams to be the best ..
Spain are a difficult team to play against when they are like they were tonight. Keep the ball for long spells and make you run .

Italy fair play have beaten Belgium and Spain on route ... deserving of their place , let's join them ...then beat them
We can’t beat them I’ve been told they are unbeatable

Evo1883

We can’t beat them I’ve been told they are unbeatable

giphy.gif

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
You have to say that overall throughout the tournament Italy deserve to be in the final.
Yup. They remind me of us. They know their game plan and carry it out efficiently.

If we get through, hopefully out creatively from the bench would be the difference.

Sick Boy

Yup. They remind me of us. They know their game plan and carry it out efficiently.

If we get through, hopefully out creatively from the bench would be the difference.
England are going to be strong favourites if they get to the final and have home advantage - it’ll be interesting to see how Italy respond to it.

Macca

I can’t see how we would be anything other than underdogs if we get to the final. Italy do everything we do but quicker and more precise. Having said that with the atmosphere anything could happen

Grendel

England are going to be strong favourites if they get to the final and have home advantage - it’ll be interesting to see how Italy respond to it.

England will be marginal favourites

PVA

Feeling strangely calm and confident about tonight.

A bit like the playoff final, when I had no worries or doubts that we would lose the game, just total confidence in getting the win

Frostie

Wonder if Saka/Grealish will come back in?

Denmark not to be underestimated, very good side, Top 10 team & been higher ranked than the likes of Germany for a little while.
They switch between 3-4-3 & 4-3-3 with ease so we need to be tactically astute.

I'd start 3-4-3, anticipating they'll do the same. So similar to the lineup v Germany but have Mount as one of the wide(r) players who could tuck in if they push Christensen up into Midfield & go 4-3-3 as they did so successfully vs Wales.

Pickford
Walker Stones Maguire
Trippier Phillips Rice Shaw
Mount Kane Sterling

Users who are viewing this thread