Transfer Rumour Evander (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

Twitter has gone full on mental;
This started on twitter from a guy who has never had any info from inside the club ever ...
Then somebody claimed this Evander fella was at the game on Saturday, with an accompanying picture* (* picture could have been anybody it was that shit)
People have jumped on this and are now convincing themselves it is happening.
He would likely cost north of 5m.
Also, we know MR and DK only met (to discuss funds from GH transfer) after he knew Hamer was going - now considering he didn't know during his Friday morning press conference, that means this meeting likely took place Friday afternoon, probably after training.
So, to contact this guy and get him over from the States for the Game on Saturday - probably no chance at all.

Back to Styles and Kitchen then....
I suspect Robins and King knew Hamer was on his bike way before Friday mornings press conference.

I take this Evander story with a large pinch of salt, but if true though what type of player is he,
what is his best position & had he been available last Saturday for example who would have dropped out ?

TomRad85

its a buzzard

Yep I agree. I'm sure Evander would jump at a move here from Portland but can't see us paying that when we know we are after 3 others too. This guy has heard the obscure GIMOC rumour and ran into a blind alley with it.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Given his height, he won't have to jump at anything.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

PVA

They hadn’t just signed for their previous team for 10 million 5 mins before. Shittest rumour of the summer.

Yes I agree about the rumour. Just saying we keep getting surprised by the fees we're paying (y)

Reactions: ptr

shepardo01

Nine million dollars?
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Il Pirata

Evander was brilliant at FC Midgetland, no idea how he's doing in MLS. Would be surprised if we could attract a player like that, but then I was also surprised a good European team didn't sign him in the first place, rather than a fairly unglamorous MLS team.

Il Pirata

He's interchangeable between a classic #8 and #10 position, I'd say he played more as a #8 in Denmark with a DM next to him.

Users who are viewing this thread