Every one laughed (1 Viewer)

wince

Every one laughed when brody said text a sub , now its back , shop a fellow fan , I wonder if the text are free ??

armybike

Serious, why have you decided to start a new thread on this?

wince

Serious, why have you decided to start a new thread on this?
I wanted to move on but since you ask, one thread is about reporting fellow fans for behaviour that you don't deem acceptable , and one thread , was about brody and if texting during the match is a legitimate revenue stream ,regardless of the subject ,and is brody (who still had shares ) back on the seen

Grendel

I wanted to move on but since you ask, one thread is about reporting fellow fans for behaviour that you don't deem acceptable , and one thread , was about brody and if texting during the match is a legitimate revenue stream ,regardless of the subject ,and is brody (who still had shares ) back on the seen

If you saw someone commiting a crime in public would you report it to the authorities?

hill83

Apart from the physical act of sending a text it's not the same thing really is it.

*wince*

oldfiver

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by wince
you've lost me

Not surprised.

Don't go and look for him!

Astute

"OMG you facking grass, I h8 the police, you grass."

But the second your house gets broken into who are you calling?

Hint: It's not the ghostbusters

Is the answer SISU? They would enjoy another court case.

oscillatewildly

I'm going with the Police then
I wouldn't. I'm sure I heard/read somewhere recently, that responding to burglaries would not necessarily be high on their priorities list - owing to cut backs.
Concentrating on traffic violations of course will not be affected by cut backs.

Astute

Obsessed much?

Not me obsessed. If I had a go at CCC.....even if it was stretching the truth.....I would have full agreement from yourself and a few others. But if I mention SISU in any way it is a totally different story. Yet they are both to blame for our predicament.

Astute

What will you do if they win the JR replay?

If money came to our club I would be happy. But who here thinks any money would come to our club?

But there again who thinks they will win anything? All they have is permission for another case. Just like they did in the first JR.

oldfiver

If money came to our club I would be happy. But who here thinks any money would come to our club?

But there again who thinks they will win anything? All they have is permission for another case. Just like they did in the first JR.

Well two Masters of the Rolls say there is a case to answer by CCC and they are not to be argued with!

italiahorse

Well two Masters of the Rolls say there is a case to answer by CCC and they are not to be argued with!

Sisu have no chance of winning.
They would need to prove that CCC would have been better off to let ACL go into administration. There is no way this could be proven conclusively and the current position at ACL suggests administration was not beneficial.
It will be thrown out. ......... Eventually.
Bring on JR2 including Wasps. The timing should be round about the same time as we negotiate an extension at the Ricoh.
FOSISU and PUSB

Moff

They would need to prove that CCC would have been better off to let ACL go into administration. There is no way this could be proven conclusively and the current position at ACL suggests administration was not beneficial.
Bring on JR2 including Wasps. The timing should be round about the same time as we negotiate an extension at the Ricoh.
FOSISU and PUSB

Based on this I fully expect the Telegraph to report tomorrow that the Case is now closed and the Court have cancelled it, as based oin evidence Italia posted on Sky Blues Talk, theres no point. :whistle:

italiahorse

Based on this I fully expect the Telegraph to report tomorrow that the Case is now closed and the Court have cancelled it, as based oin evidence Italia posted on Sky Blues Talk, theres no point. :whistle:

If only Sisu thought the same it would save CCFC a lot of money.

ccfc92

Not me obsessed. If I had a go at CCC.....even if it was stretching the truth.....I would have full agreement from yourself and a few others. But if I mention SISU in any way it is a totally different story. Yet they are both to blame for our predicament.

A very accurate post. I have noticed this lately.

covmark

Horseshit. If a thread goes off topic due to council related posts it gets pulled up.

You tend to find its the same bores that bring up Sisu at every single opportunity. This thread was about texts to the stewards, and what happens? It gets diverted by a crap smart arsed comment.
A very accurate post. I have noticed this lately.

Sbarcher

Everyone laughed at Susan Boyle, look at her now! Actually she's still a bit of a mare, albeit a rich one!

oldfiver

FOSISU and PUSB

On one thing we agree on is let JR2 be heard - but we may have different reasons for it

Astute

Horseshit. If a thread goes off topic due to council related posts it gets pulled up.

You tend to find its the same bores that bring up Sisu at every single opportunity. This thread was about texts to the stewards, and what happens? It gets diverted by a crap smart arsed comment.

I take it you agree that it is the same bores that keep having a go at CCC then?

CCC have not been in the news a lot about our club recently. So we don't have many reasons to have subjects on them that talk about new stuff. SISU are in the news frequently because they are still at our club. But some people like yourself try to stop anyone talking about them if it is in any way that doesn't make them look good. It gets diverted by a crap smart arsed comment.

Astute

On one thing we agree on is let JR2 be heard - but we may have different reasons for it

Most people want the truth out about what really happened. And this is because we might not know something important. But everything we have seen for ourselves tells me the odds are that it will be like the first one.

So what is your reason?

Users who are viewing this thread