Eviction notice (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

Here We Go Again GIF by MOODMAN

torchomatic

Let's see What Gary Hoffman has to say, eh? The big Cov fan.

Paul Anthony

We're bollocksed. That means we've got to scramble together a very quick groundshare with someone I'd assume? Or what, we forfeit our season and end up relegated? What happens if we can't fulfill our fixtures?

Sky Blue Pete

We're bollocksed. That means we've got to scramble together a very quick groundshare with someone I'd assume? Or what, we forfeit our season and end up relegated? What happens if we can't fulfill our fixtures?
Fine and points deduction almost without doubt

slowpoke

What now then.

That’s it over right?
Who knows, might be official procedure to get new stadium deal off sisu or get them to sell the club elsewhere other than Doug King with them retaining 15% of the club hopefully just another chapter in all this. Just a thought they have taken all the Wasp signs down but as yet no ccfc, let’s see if they do.

JAM See

Joy just sell the club to Ashley for £1 and call it quits
I can only assume that is Ashley's gameplan.

Maybe more than a quid, but still on the cheap.

Briles

I'm sure somebody will burn it to the ground anyway

hill83

Who knows, might be official procedure to get new stadium deal off sisu or get them to sell the club elsewhere other than Doug King with them retaining 15% of the club hopefully just another chapter in all this. Just a thought they have taken all the Wasp signs down but as yet no ccfc, let’s see if they do.

Maybe be I don’t give a fuck. It’s boring now.

Nick

Administrator
Big mike

Users who are viewing this thread