Ex Player Watch (21 Viewers)

SkyBlueSoul

Pask apparently going to Welsh Champions New Saints. Very odd move
Chance for him to play in the Champions League which I can't see him getting anywhere else. Probably drawn in by the massive qualifying games vs Linfield coming up in July

higgs

Would he be on more money with the shrews compared to what we were paying him before the Preston move

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Terry_dactyl

Don't Newport have some serious financial problems? Maybe The New Saints post more?

European football, too 😉
Well, they certainly have had some major problems but thought he was nailed on to sign for them.
Plus they’ve just sold The Ginger Prince for £12.3 million to Northampton!

Terry_dactyl

It's the only televised football I've seen where, looking at the standard of since of the centre backs, I've thought I've had a chance of playing!

Pask will either stand out or be dragged down...
To my embarrassment I’ve never actually been to a welsh league game. I’ll blame this on watching city, working, family, watching paint dry…

I worked in Barry/Vale Glamorgan for a long time; Barry Town were all over the place as a club. Made our travails look like a storm in a tea cup.
They had Akinfenwa playing for them at one stage.

NorthernWisdom

To my embarrassment I’ve never actually been to a welsh league game. I’ll blame this on watching city, working, family, watching paint dry…

I worked in Barry/Vale Glamorgan for a long time; Barry Town were all over the place as a club. Made our travails look like a storm in a tea cup.
They had Akinfenwa playing for them at one stage.
Were you at the Neath / Coventry friendly a few years back? Coleman promised a 'strong team', the announcer had to announce goals by number rather than name as they were so anonymous!

Including 'number nine' AKA Callum Wilson

SlowerThanPlatt

Strange really, you think Swansea’s style would suit a player like him down to the ground. 3 Championship clubs have now discarded him after few games so natural conclusion League 1 is the ceiling of his ability

Last edited:

Hobo

Pask obviously has some natural talent and fair play to him has a business outside of football.

But you cant help but feel he has no real desire to be really successful at football. Happy to have a football contract where he gets Saturdays off?

Users who are viewing this thread