Ex Player Watch (9 Viewers)

TomRad85

Example of how difficult it is to maintain a professional career, assuming they’re not, National League?
One of a small handful of semi-pro clubs left in that league I think. Although i also think there were plans to go fully pro.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

Aidy Boothroyd regretting ever becoming our manager. It’s entirely mutual pal…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wonder when the transfer embargo came into effect. The club only admitted it in March 2011 after he'd been sacked according to wiki.

He was allowed to make signings in the summer though so it's a bit of a misleading statement. He signed Carsley, Keogh, Clive Platt, Juke and King, maybe some others?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

baldy

Wonder when the transfer embargo came into effect. The club only admitted it in March 2011 after he'd been sacked according to wiki.

He was allowed to make signings in the summer though so it's a bit of a misleading statement. He signed Carsley, Keogh, Clive Platt, Juke and King, maybe some others?

McSheffrey for his uninspiring prodigal son returning act too

aloisiwouldhavescored

How is Jodi Jones doing? Didn't see his name for Malta and not on the team sheet for Notts County today.

fernandopartridge

Talking of the 19/20 team, I can see another starter from the beginning of that season is without club: Jordi Hiwula

Briles

Keep upping that sell on fee vik

Users who are viewing this thread