Ex Player Watch (8 Viewers)

pusbccfc

skybluecam

Not many people watched us back in league 1 and 2 when he first joined but it was frightening how good he was, unbelievably skilful and quick. Such a shame about the injuries. Glad he’s doing well.
Really? He was a one trick pony to begin, unbelievable pace but as soon as defenders worked out he only had one foot it was over.

The drop to L2 suited him though, sad that he was robbed of what looked like an exceptional season.

Sick Boy

Really? He was a one trick pony to begin, unbelievable pace but as soon as defenders worked out he only had one foot it was over.

The drop to L2 suited him though, sad that he was robbed of what looked like an exceptional season.
I’m pretty sure he was supposed to be going to Leeds until he got injured.

Grendel

I’m pretty sure he was supposed to be going to Leeds until he got injured.

Yes it was all agreed and he was going for a medical but was injured the day before I think

Grendel

I thought he got injured against Stevenage that season in November? Do medicals happen outside transfer windows?

Just going off this

Offhegoes

Wilson-Esbrand scored a peach in Lige 1 for Reims. (Goal just after 2.30 minutes in).

Waste of a loan last season - Clearly was not a defender, so Robins didn't want him at LWB, and his performances at AM were poor.
He probably would of been great as a LW in a 4-4-2 formation however.

SlowerThanPlatt

We need to get Haji Wright over to a Portuguese team next year if he doesn’t improve. 20 goals there and we double our money. Marketing.

Last edited:

PVA

Great finish.

Obviously he's playing with better players, but he looks to have really stepped it up another level again.

Users who are viewing this thread