Ex Player Watch (15 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

They need a few steaks and burgers to sort out the problems at Forest Green all this plant based rubbish they eat is doing no good.

Langers70

I feel sorry for Fankaty.Don’t think the penalty miss is still affecting him,it’s more his body is shot from all the injuries,and he just can’t do it anymore.Real shame for him.He will probably have to call it a day soon.Saying that Deeney should never gone public with his comments.

Yorkshire SB

Watched the highlights of Notts County. Christ Jones looks good, his delivery is PL.

Such a talent. Had to start again and reinvent himself as a player, but looks to be the stand out player in league 2 right now.

As others have said, I think he could be back in the championship before too long.

procdoc

Watched the highlights of Notts County. Christ Jones looks good, his delivery is PL.

Such a talent. Had to start again and reinvent himself as a player, but looks to be the stand out player in league 2 right now.

As others have said, I think he could be back in the championship before too long.
Ironically he would really suit the system we play now!

Hertsccfc

Danceswithhorses

Presumably due to his conduct when calling out players.
I think so...some people are not cut out to be a manager, and he's definitely that type.
Brought embarrassment on the club and its players, and that was quickly nipped in the bud.
Hopefully, he'll not get another chance, after this debacle.

Reactions: KAB

harvey098

I got given a pair of his match day boots a few years back but when he left us and dropped to non-league I thought well they’re not worth anything financially, I might as well play in them for my club side.

He’s going to get back to a level where I should’ve kept them pristine isn’t he 😂🤦🏻‍♂️ IMG_0936.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread