Ex Player Watch (7 Viewers)

oucho

Not surprised, he's a class act. Never understood some of the abuse he took when he was here. Technically one of the best players we've had in recent years
He didn't do much for the first year he was here - he seemed overweight and a bit disinterested. It was only as time wore on that he started doing the business.

Adge

Think we were all surprised when Martin got released at the end of that Mowbray season when he was just starting to come good.

fernandopartridge

Don't think he played in the right position either, but yes agreed.
He didn't play where he does now as he didn't really have the right partner in midfield who could essentially swap roles with him and allow him to play higher up.
That said, I don't think he was ever that committed here and thought he was better than us. In fairness, moving to Sixfields in his second season he probably wondered what he was getting into.

steve82

James Maddison picked up players player and player of the year award at Norwich tonight.

I expect him to move to the prem this summer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Michael Foliva scored an 88th minute winner for Boreham Wood in the national league playoff semi final

SlowerThanPlatt

Money aside, what a waste of a season this has been for him
He was supposed to go out to the Championship in January but Leicester rejected it because they wanted to keep the best players to win the U23 league apparently! He was on the bench recently against Arsenal and few other times

Users who are viewing this thread