Ex Player Watch (7 Viewers)

cc84cov

Chaplin is better than McNulty I think from what I’ve seen of Chaplin so far a far more complete player than McNulty

no_loyalty

It's a shame we can't loan McNulty in just for the Portsmouth game, as Chaplin will be illegible for that one

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Sure I read he could play in the league against them but if we drew them in any cup he couldn't? Could be wrong though
That is correct , Mark Robins said so in an interview when Chaplin signed.

no_loyalty

Sure I read he could play in the league against them but if we drew them in any cup he couldn't? Could be wrong though

That would be great, I just assumed it was a compulsory rule that loan players couldn't play against their parent club. Obviously by the time we play Portsmouth away he will be our player

Sky Blue Harry H

Maddison - another free kick (Beckham's record for goals from free kicks in PL could be in long term threat?), also Kwame Thomas sent off (2 yellows) for Solihull Moors.

no_loyalty

No he won't.

Yes, was confirmed last week. Still can't believe they have allowed him to play though, lets just hope he bangs in the winning goal in the 90th minute and runs to the away dugout to celebrate in front of them.

Captain Dart

Yes, was confirmed last week. Still can't believe they have allowed him to play though, lets just hope he bangs in the winning goal in the 90th minute and runs to the away dugout to celebrate in front of them.

He is a CCFC player, I don't think they can dictate terms like that unless its a loan.
Personally I don't think clubs should be allowed to put no play clauses in loan agreements.

Irish Sky Blue

He is a CCFC player, I don't think they can dictate terms like that unless its a loan.
Personally I don't think clubs should be allowed to put no play clauses in loan agreements.
He is a loan player at the moment until January. I am surprised Portsmouth didn’t put in a clause but glad they didn’t. I can see why a loan player playing against his parent club does have a conflict of interest. (Not in this case as Chaplin will be signing permenantly in January).

Last edited:

better days

Callum Maycock playing for Macclesfield at Olympic stadium tonight
Doing ok so far but they're under the cosh
Very much under the cosh now
7 0 with 20 minutes left
West Ham have a very strong side Macclesfield wasting it whenever they get free kicks in dangerous areas

Gazolba

Lameiras scores (20 yard shot) for Plymouth in their 1-1 draw at Barnsley, then is subbed in the 85th minute.

chiefdave

RCC has gone to SønderjyskE who google tells me play in top tier of Danish football.

Initially a loan but, depending how well google has translated the article, sounds like they are hoping to make it permanent.

Otis

James Maddison has just been called up to the full England squad.

Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Users who are viewing this thread