Ex Player Watch (59 Viewers)

mmttww

... I'm 32, does it get worse?

I got divorced at 32, so for me, it didn't.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Terry_dactyl

Yea, must have been there under Paul Jewel when they got to the top flight. They played good stuff.

Did he only play for teams that deployed the colour blue in their home kit?
Yeah they had Pascal Chimbonda and some Ecuadoreans (?)…including that Valencia bloke who was good for Man Utd.

So it would seem. He is fresh in my mind as the old man reported that De Zeeuwe sat a few seats in front of him at Fratton Park recently.

fernandopartridge

Yeah they had Pascal Chimbonda and some Ecuadoreans (?)…including that Valencia bloke who was good for Man Utd.

So it would seem. He is fresh in my mind as the old man reported that De Zeeuwe sat a few seats in front of him at Fratton Park recently.
Palacios was the other one, went to Tottenham after that. Top player.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

wingy

When they were better than us, Ellington scored the only goal in their promotion year after putting up stiff resistance.

HadjiChippo

Also had Hugo Rodallega the Colombian striker, who was one of my favourite footballers from that period.

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk
Remember they had Amr Zaki one of those seasons too. What a strange few months that was. Called one of the most prolific strikers in the world, scores a worldie against Liverpool, gets linked with Bayern and Madrid…then just dropped off the radar.

Tomh111

Remember they had Amr Zaki one of those seasons too. What a strange few months that was. Called one of the most prolific strikers in the world, scores a worldie against Liverpool, gets linked with Bayern and Madrid…then just dropped off the radar.
Refused to sign for Portsmouth because of Tal ben Haim the Israeli playing for them I think.

HadjiChippo

Refused to sign for Portsmouth because of Tal ben Haim the Israeli playing for them I think.

Completely forgot all about that, that’s mental. I remember Steve Bruce (?) saying he was the most unprofessional player he’d ever seen. What a massive waste of talent.

Yank

Long time ago former player haha, but my main man Cobi Jones will be near me for some kind of MLS thing in a few weeks and I plan on attending and trying to get a word in with him(As I have before). He does a fantastic job as an MLS analyst.

TomRad85

Rose starting for Stoke with McNally on the bench.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Maddison started for Tottenham earlier

He was man of the match, if he didn’t get injured earlier in the season I think Spurs would probably be top 2.

Users who are viewing this thread